IGNORED

--=Spare Joyboard for trade=--

rsiddall

***Taken from instruction manual*** (not included)

The Joyboard is an innovative stand-on controller which brings an exciting new dimension to video game play. It's designed to be used with the Atari 2600 (and compatible units), ColecoVision and Atari home computers.

What the Joyboard does is transfer video game control from your hands to your entire body. AMIGA has developed a series of first-person video games - from skiing to surfing to body-play party games - to bring fun to your mind, as well as your body.

Sold with the skiing game Mogul Maniac, the Joyboard is used with a standard Atari-type joystick (like Amiga's own Power Stick) that plugs into the Joyboard to give the player access to a fire button.

My trade list can be found here here.

+++Looking for rare/harder to find games on my list - NOT cart/label variations or commons I have listed+++ TRADE ONLY - Best offer gets it. If you're looking to buy one - see dougy76 post.

Thanks for reading...

-rsiddall

Let's try this...

Here are some examples of carts I'm looking for:

A2600 here

I Want My Mommy

James Bond 007

A5200 here

Star Wars: Death Star Battle

Ballblazer

Decathlon

A7800 here

Super Skateboardin'

Title Match Pro Wrestling

Tomcat F-14 Simulator

Intellivision here

Colecovision here

Depending on the game, I'd accept one cart for the board...or a combo depending on the titles involved. BTW, the Joyboard isn't very heavy and I'd be picking up the shipping - Priority Mail w/tracking...

-rsiddall

I'll put the board up for sale (if I don't receive any interesting offers) Friday. Another person has inquired about selling it, too. Would rather trade, but wouldn't turn down a cash offer. I can take PayPal, money order or cashiers check...

I have a link to dougy76 (in original post) who has a loose board for sale. Don't know how much he is asking - might check with him as well.

-Rodney

I'll sell the board (if I don't receive any interesting offers) Friday. Another person has inquired about selling it, too. Would rather trade, but wouldn't turn down a cash offer. I can take PayPal, money order or cashiers check...

I have a link to dougy76 (in original post) who has a loose board for sale. Don't know how much he is asking - might check with him as well.

-Rodney

His Joyboard is already spoken for :D

I was wondering if everyone just skimmed through his listing a week ago...at that point I believe it was still available. I've made references to his post in all of my listings (AtariAge) and (Digital Press).

Funny thing about my spare board - found it in the same thrift store as the first one (a five year span between the two).