IGNORED

The Missing Link and Classic99

Norton works fine the problem is the number of permissions and the scan take to many CPU cycles and resources.

It just takes too much work to constantly fine tune Norton to work properly with a small footprint.

I used Norton for years but switched to Microsoft Security Essentials for that reason.

(Also emails to Norton I received less and less help fine tuning Norton.)

Edited by RXB

As an AVG Gold Authorized reseller, I also have a "spare" license I would be happy to throw your way. However, if it is an older machine, you will definitely notice some performance degradation during updates and scans. I have it running on some old Pentium-M laptops and it does well there, but it does bog heavily during updates.

2008 Dell, running Enterprise. It has a 3.5 floppy drive that was part of the custom build. :) It is set as Drive A:.

Believe it or not, I use the drive almost daily, backing up text files and Classic99 DSK directories.

Love my floppy drive.

Dont try to use a DSDD disk in one though... An attemp at formatting one results in Explorer crashing and burning badly... Every time, without exception.