IGNORED

30th Anniversary 7800 Dustcovers/Limited run

oldjd

****UPDATE****

Another "load" being sent out tomorrow(tues).

Everyone that has responded should have been invoiced****I know,Im slow***!

I have a couple people who initially responded,but have not followed up with their PP info,I will hold till the end of the week and then make available!

As of tonight I have 5 left!

Thank you all for your purchases and the kind words.

Barb and I both appreciate it!

Got #6 today, great work, but being the stickler that I am, not so happy with the shipping (bubble mailer) and folding. I bet those creases will never go away. Looked like someone made a basketball out of the bubble mailer. :lol:

But I am happy either way, maybe I'll go Yurkie on it a little.

@Barb: My wife said, nice work (she is a perfectionist)! She also commented on the creases, due to shipping and packaging though, I think her exact words were "Wow, that's nice, now they just need to figure out how to ship them flat in some way.".

I don't know specifically about these vinyl covers, but others I've ordered used (ebay, etc.) that had creases in it - I put them in the clothes dryer for a short period of time, mind you. I pre-heated the dryer empty - until it was good and hot - and then opened it and threw in the cover, and I only left it in there for 30 seconds or a minute (or something like that). It came out "all hot and soft" (that's what she said :) ) and the wrinkles all disappeared.

You might experiment with that, but you wouldn't want it in there long enough to get really hot.

The material is actually quite flexible.You should see what it looks like on the rolls I buy.

Ordinarily,just letting it lay flat for a period of time,or as noted above installing them on the console will let them straighten out,using an iron as suggested would only

be a consideration if you are in a real big hurry.

The material is actually quite flexible.You should see what it looks like on the rolls I buy.

Ordinarily,just letting it lay flat for a period of time,or as noted above installing them on the console will let them straighten out,using an iron as suggested would only

be a consideration if you are in a real big hurry.

No worries, I just think it is a gamble to ship stuff like this in a bubble mailer (without cardboard slabs), because you never know who is into playing games with the package.

Mine was crumpled. I'll leave it permanently installed on one of my 5 systems. Maybe Yurkie it a little, while it's on, it's a great piece. :) Thanks.

• Like 1

Ok,I give.

What is this Yurkie thing you speak of?

It's a long story, the gist of it is he couldn't have any cornflakes (sell currently protected modern roms -CDs) and decided to piss on everyone else's (not currently protected retro rom 7800 carts) cornflakes.

Edited by FireTiger

A final bump to announce that all the covers are sold! :) :) :) :) :) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you to each and all who made this a success.

The final orders will be shipped beginning of next week.

Barb and I both appreciate the business.

And keep an eye out for the 30th anniversary cover for the NES,coming later this year.

• Like 1