IGNORED

Definitive list of all Orphan Overlay Series variations?

Rev

One suggestion for the database, though this might be more work than it is worth: list whether the game is "Original", "Previously Unreleased", "Modified Unreleased". For example Space Patrol would be an original game, while Super NFL Football would be a previously unreleased game (most of the code was written BITD). The "Modified Unreleased" was for the few games that required modest coding to make a game that was previously unreleased into something playable. Just a suggestion.

One suggestion for the database, though this might be more work than it is worth: list whether the game is "Original", "Previously Unreleased", "Modified Unreleased". For example Space Patrol would be an original game, while Super NFL Football would be a previously unreleased game (most of the code was written BITD). The "Modified Unreleased" was for the few games that required modest coding to make a game that was previously unreleased into something playable. Just a suggestion.

Good ideas. I may incorporate some of that into the info page I make for each game, versus in the datsbase list. Thanks.

I'm still bummed that I told Roger I'd skip series II. I was really losing steam on the whole scene, and I saw Series III but was totally out of it at the time. *sigh* I have a few odds and ends, and even a PayPal transaction for a couple things I can't find anywhere (S.C. and a couple others). I can't figure out if I just put them someplace or if they never arrived. :/

Do not forget the Old School Variant 'Cart Upgrade Kit', no serial number, ........

also MS Pacman and MS Nightstalker

Cuttle Cart 3 box

Voltron's Las Vegas Poker

Do you want to include the number that were made?

Edited by SoulBuster