IGNORED

Gamester81 The Video Game

Manoau2002

I have a copy of the gamester81 game that I may be willing to part with. Where I live it is difficult to find retro game stuff so I would be looking for more of a trade deal than cash per say. I live in Canada so keep that in mind when making offers. This game has recently sold on eBay for a lot more than the asking price so here is a chance to own a copy by trading duplicates or things you don't want /need. Look at my signature to see the systems I collect for. I would call myself a precrash collector so there may be systems I don't own I would be Interested in. I am currently trying to expand my Commodore collection so anything that way would be of interest. Send me a pm with any offers. Thanks.

ane5a8et.jpg

I played this game when Gamester brought it over to my house, and it was surprisingly fun! Pretty cool for fans of his YouTube channel

Yeah its a good game.

Forgot to mention that this copy was signed by gamester81.

I found a listing of 4 ebay auctions to give an estimated value of this game.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=gamester81&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=10&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

Like I said above I am looking more to trade than to sell. I may let it go for a lot less then the auctions in the link in trade value. I don't particularly need the money but I would like to expand my collection. Its getting harder and harder to buy stuff due to increased shipping costs. I would ship this pretty much anywhere in the world but remember I am based in Canada so if a trade deal is worked out shipping can be expensive to Canada on larger lots/items.

If no one makes a suitable trade offer I may consider selling it for cash. (paypal) But it won't be much cheaper than some of the auctions in the link.