IGNORED

I was invaded by the Intellinati

sorry about the game. I was in a rush that day and i must of packed it backwards. The worm lollipop youn will enjoy.... once you get to the worm dip it in cactus jello, or sprinkle some habanero on it, nutrious and delicious..... You gotta love desert cuisine. I would send some cactus ice tea and chili beer but ups wont allow it :(

• Like 2

I think there were 17, all CIB. I have an atari page that has them, but there's a lot of scrolling to get to M Network.

http://www.intvfunhouse.com/atari2600/

i remember seeing sea battle and i think its was under intellivision productions and not m network, is there a list of intv prod games for atari? And if any one happens to have a list of the brazillian intellivision variants.

i remember seeing sea battle and i think its was under intellivision productions and not m network, is there a list of intv prod games for atari? And if any one happens to have a list of the brazillian intellivision variants.

AH, that stuff... I think I.P. did Sea Battle and Sword Fight, not sure of any others:

http://www.atariage.com/label_page.html?SystemID=2600&LabelID=86

There are Intellivision, Inc. versions of many (all?) of the M-Network games, as well as 'Tele-Games' versions of some, too. Not going down that rabbit hole.

No idea about how many bootleg Atari games were done with the Intellivision logo.

AH, that stuff... I think I.P. did Sea Battle and Sword Fight, not sure of any others:

http://www.atariage.com/label_page.html?SystemID=2600&LabelID=86

There are Intellivision, Inc. versions of many (all?) of the M-Network games, as well as 'Tele-Games' versions of some, too. Not going down that rabbit hole.

No idea about how many bootleg Atari games were done with the Intellivision logo.

ok ip only made two games for atari, where they released back in the day? I know there are reproduction games released but are there original ones too? My intv collection is incomplete :) I need to get original sea battle and sword fight now, if they were released.

ok ip only made two games for atari, where they released back in the day? I know there are reproduction games released but are there original ones too? My intv collection is incomplete :) I need to get original sea battle and sword fight now, if they were released.

They were only done as reproductions on their 'Retrotopia' imprint a few years ago. Around 2006 maybe? They were never released BITD since they were two-player only. I did get Swordfight second-hand. Very 'meh'. It looks like it's supposed to be lightsaber fighting but it's pretty basic.

Wish I'd have picked up Sea Battle back then.