IGNORED

Waiting NO MORE! ;)

Can't always avoid it, but it's why I try to purchase domestically when at all possible. In this case, I don't think Lotharek has a U.S. distributor. Gotta get lucky and find someone who happens to be selling something of his, which is how I ended up getting my basic HxC unit.

• Like 1

Yep, THIS is indeed a prime example between the efficiency of the private sector and the lethargy of government.

LOL what? Hell I just got something from the Ukraine and it only took a week to get here. I don't exactly trust FedEx or UPS considering they overcharge out the nose and have a habit of playing football with people's packages.

But anyway, you've also got to consider the sheer number of packages that come into customs every single day. Honestly it's not that unreasonable for it to be held up for a couple days once you realize that fact.

Edited by ApolloBoy

But anyway, you've also got to consider the sheer number of packages that come into customs every single day. Honestly it's not that unreasonable for it to be held up for a couple days once you realize that fact.

You're right of course, but now that it's really close, (probably be here tomorrow), this and next week are busy ones, I'll not have as much time to play as I had this last week, so it might just sit for a week or two before I can install it. :_(

gallery_35324_1027_3664.jpg

I've never had issues with customs but the department of agriculture contacted me about some apricot seeds I bought off of ebay a couple years ago.

UPS just sent a package of mine to Casper, WY just for the hell of it.

I understood the mistake when a sorter sent a package meant for Nebraska (NE) to Nevada (NV), but Wyoming (WY)?

Delivery has been rescheduled for tomorrow. Only 4 days late.

I recently purchased an item for my Classic Computer. It only took two days from the time I ordered it, to leave Poland, fly across the Atlantic ocean, and arrive in New York. But now it's now been sitting in Customs for another two days... sigh.

That has to be the fastest thing that has moved through Poland since the Whermact back in 39.

tn_gallery_35324_1027_39166.jpg

• 2 weeks later...