IGNORED

Enjoying Atari must see

voltron

Man I wish I'd quit hearing "Intellivision" on these forums. Keeps making me want to get back into it.. But there are no good emulators for it.

No good emulators? jzIntv is almost flawless. Nostalgia isn't maintained, but is pretty good and has network play and some other neat features. Unfortunately a few games don't play correctly on it. Been awhile since I've tried Bliss, and not one I've used much.

What are the inadequacies of the ones you've tried?

• Like 1

I find it funny that people do not realize that without Atari.. Intellivision would have never been a thought in anyones head.

What those degenerats did was totally immature and uncalled for.

Now there is one less VCS console in the world...sad...it is just sad... sigh

No good emulators? jzIntv is almost flawless. Nostalgia isn't maintained, but is pretty good and has network play and some other neat features. Unfortunately a few games don't play correctly on it. Been awhile since I've tried Bliss, and not one I've used much.

What are the inadequacies of the ones you've tried?

I didn't like how the controllers were set-up and general windows conventions overall.

Nostalgia feels like win95. ughhh..

Jzintv seems to be command line only.

Bliss I really never used it.

This was a while ago and I will check to see what has been updated and maybe re-evaluate the whole gig and hopefully settle into one or two that work nicely.

I didn't like how the controllers were set-up and general windows conventions overall.

Nostalgia feels like win95. ughhh..

Jzintv seems to be command line only.

Bliss I really never used it.

This was a while ago and I will check to see what has been updated and maybe re-evaluate the whole gig and hopefully settle into one or two that work nicely.

there is a gui for jzintv. Also the jzintv for the wii is awesome and using the classic controller u get 16 direction controls with the analog stick

Shameful. I've seen a lot of these "lolz I hate XYZ and I'm going to smash it now" for all sorts of things, cars, computers, electronics, collectibles. All they are proving is their lack of intelligence. Some people just like to destroy things, it makes me sick sometimes...all I can do is just try to remind myself there are still 1000s out there being taken very good care of.

So I found the original video:

So I'm assuming that Voltron, for some inexplicable reason, went to the trouble of creating a fake youtube account, editing the video putting in his own introduction, dedicating it to me of all people, then posting it here as a middle finger to everyone.

Not the first time this guy's created a video about me

Notice the font's in both videos are strikingly similar. WTF, I think I got a stalker on Atariage and youtube. :roll:

So I'm assuming that Voltron, for some inexplicable reason, went to the trouble of creating a fake youtube account, editing the video putting in his own introduction, dedicating it to me of all people, then posting it here as a middle finger to everyone.

Notice the font's in both videos are strikingly similar. WTF, I think I got a stalker on Atariage and youtube. :roll:

That's some crazy psycho shit right there, I'd be sure to get rid of any fava beans sitting around!

I think he just secretly likes you but doesn't have the Canucks enough to admit it. :-D

It is all pretty f'kin stupid and pathetic IMHO.

• Like 1