IGNORED

Enjoying Atari must see

voltron

If you actually look at this persons channel on youtube, 0 subscribers AND they disabled ratings / comments, GEE I WONDER WHY :P , yeah real tough guy lol. Also, that is their only video, they did it all just for that garbage? Something is wrong with them............show me someone that restores a classic gaming console, much more impressive. What a sad pathetic little pussy. Further proof any moron can destroy.

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

It won't take you long to discover that there are quite a few of these kinds of videos on PhewTube. I believe the first one I saw was a group of roughly 4 to 5 guys (with about half of them shirtless), beers in hand, destroy a functioning Atari 400. The 400 was in beautiful, almost museum quality condition before it met it's rapid end in the hands of these guys. Happy 34th birthday! I think they had an entire library of sledging computers and consoles alike but I didn't have the interest to indulge them.

• 2 weeks later...

What a homo. 11year old girls who can barely lift hammers are real tough.

Should be banned from ALL classic forums.

I dont own an intellivision but if I did thats the last thing I would do with one.

Ban that motherfucker now!!

If you dont think that whatever that was shouldnt be banned than your a loser just as well.

This whole thread is anti Atari propaganda to begin with. 'Voltron' has a hatred for any console that is not Intellivision. He probably watches this Atari destruction video with his panties pulled down to his ankles.

Most people here love all retro systems. (In my opinion)

Edited by revolutionika

Couple of thoughts:

1. Thanks, Voltron, for helping me remember why I hardly ever come to the Intellivision forum anymore (this thread was linked in the 2600 forum).

2. That 2600 probably still works.

3. I find it hard to believe that these teenagers have a horse in the Atari-Intellivision race, or that they find the Intellivision any less smashworthy.

4. I find it hard to believe that after 30 years *anybody* gives enough of an actual, honest shit about which system is better that they'd do something like this. It never even got that bad during the Bit Wars.

5. That's a pretty sweet car in the driveway. It'd be a shame if something happened to it.

• Like 1