IGNORED

Colecovision Lode Runner & Princess Quest

bradd1978

This is a bit of a shot in the dark.......looking for the Colecovision homebrews Lode Runner and Princess Quest. I missed out on both of these and would love to work out a trade/purchase with someone that may have an extra copy(s)

I have a few systems I'd be willing to put up as trade bait:

N64 RGB modded console

Sega Master System console s-video composite AV modded

Atari 2600 Sears Tele-games 6 switch s-video modded green power LED

Colecovision console AV modded power LED

PM me if you can help at all.

I'm also looking for CIB Intellivision and Atari 5200 titles. Would consider trades for those as well

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

Pixelboy found extra boxes from some of his older titles. Princess Quest is on his list , so you may be able to pick it up from him directly.
He posted this a couple of days ago:

Here's another update: My friend in Germany found a stash of unused boxes, which includes some that I wasn't expecting! I asked my friend to ship all the remaining unused boxes to me ASAP. So here's the final count of unused boxes (this includes the boxes that I currently have stored in my own house) with which I can make more copies of all previously-released Team Pixelboy games:

- Gulkave x 35
- Girl's Garden x 52
- Peek-a-boo x 46
- Pitfall II Arcade x 55
- Track & Field x 58
- Destructor SCE x 63
- Circus Charlie x 22
- Star Force x 29
- Golgo 13 x 32
- Ninja Princess x 25
- Bank Panic x 34
- Konami's Ping-Pong x 31
- Wonder Boy x 51
- Mopiranger x 63
- Princess Quest x 7
- The Black Onyx x 84
- Module Man x 64

Concerning Princess Quest, I happen to have a few unused grey cartridge casings, and I will use them for the final 7 new copies of Princess Quest that I plan to manufacture. So those Princess Quest cartridges will be grey instead of silver. It's better than regular black carts, I suppose. :)

As you can see, Gulkave, Circus Charlie, Star Force, Golgo 13, Ninja Princess, Bank Panic, Konami's Ping-Pong and Princess Quest have a rather low box count, so this may be the last opportunity for people to buy those particular games new and CIB. So now I'm faced with a dilemma of sorts...

Many of the people who have pre-ordered a Super Game Module for the second run have not contacted me about SGM games yet. This is quite understandable, as they probably prefer to wait until they (finally) receive their SGM before purchasing any SGM games from Team Pixelboy. Given the long wait for the second run, I would probably do the same in their place.

I'm confident that Opcode Games will ship the second run of SGMs eventually (hopefully before the end of 2014) and I believe that several of those who have pre-ordered a SGM from the second run have never bought any Team Pixelboy games from me in the past. And there lies my dilemma: Several of these new customers could be interested in purchasing my past titles at the same time as they purchase some SGM games, so should I wait until these people manifest themselves, and therefore reserve most of my "new old stock" for these future new customers?

What I think I will do is continue to build up a waiting list from the posts in this thread and also from the PMs sent to me, and these people will have priority when the new copies of the past releases are eventually manufactured. I think that's the simplest way to deal with the situation.

Pixelboy found extra boxes from some of his older titles. Princess Quest is on his list , so you may be able to pick it up from him directly.

He posted this a couple of days ago:

Here's another update: My friend in Germany found a stash of unused boxes, which includes some that I wasn't expecting! I asked my friend to ship all the remaining unused boxes to me ASAP. So here's the final count of unused boxes (this includes the boxes that I currently have stored in my own house) with which I can make more copies of all previously-released Team Pixelboy games:

- Gulkave x 35

- Girl's Garden x 52

- Peek-a-boo x 46

- Pitfall II Arcade x 55

- Track & Field x 58

- Destructor SCE x 63

- Circus Charlie x 22

- Star Force x 29

- Golgo 13 x 32

- Ninja Princess x 25

- Bank Panic x 34

- Konami's Ping-Pong x 31

- Wonder Boy x 51

- Mopiranger x 63

- Princess Quest x 7

- The Black Onyx x 84

- Module Man x 64

Concerning Princess Quest, I happen to have a few unused grey cartridge casings, and I will use them for the final 7 new copies of Princess Quest that I plan to manufacture. So those Princess Quest cartridges will be grey instead of silver. It's better than regular black carts, I suppose. :)

As you can see, Gulkave, Circus Charlie, Star Force, Golgo 13, Ninja Princess, Bank Panic, Konami's Ping-Pong and Princess Quest have a rather low box count, so this may be the last opportunity for people to buy those particular games new and CIB. So now I'm faced with a dilemma of sorts...

Many of the people who have pre-ordered a Super Game Module for the second run have not contacted me about SGM games yet. This is quite understandable, as they probably prefer to wait until they (finally) receive their SGM before purchasing any SGM games from Team Pixelboy. Given the long wait for the second run, I would probably do the same in their place.

I'm confident that Opcode Games will ship the second run of SGMs eventually (hopefully before the end of 2014) and I believe that several of those who have pre-ordered a SGM from the second run have never bought any Team Pixelboy games from me in the past. And there lies my dilemma: Several of these new customers could be interested in purchasing my past titles at the same time as they purchase some SGM games, so should I wait until these people manifest themselves, and therefore reserve most of my "new old stock" for these future new customers?

What I think I will do is continue to build up a waiting list from the posts in this thread and also from the PMs sent to me, and these people will have priority when the new copies of the past releases are eventually manufactured. I think that's the simplest way to deal with the situation.

Jaymeister, thank you for the heads up. I'm on the waiting list now :-)

Do you have a list of Intellivision items that you are looking for?

I've just started collecting for the Intellivision and have a handful of loose games but would like to get CIB obviously :-) Here is what is on my want list at the moment:

Pacman

Kool Aid Man

Pitfall

Stampede

Frogger

Lock N Chase

Night Stalker

River Raid

Dreadnought Factor

Beamrider

LadyBug

Popeye

And these might be more expensive but ill throw them on here:

Dig Dug

D2K Arcade

I've just started collecting for the Intellivision and have a handful of loose games but would like to get CIB obviously :-) Here is what is on my want list at the moment:

Pacman

Kool Aid Man

Pitfall

Stampede

Frogger

Lock N Chase

Night Stalker

River Raid

Dreadnought Factor

Beamrider

LadyBug

Popeye

And these might be more expensive but ill throw them on here:

Dig Dug

D2K Arcade

Contact Troy_Whelan via PM, he has several of the games you want ;)