What is your favorite Rasmus game?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Select your favorite:

• Road Hunter
    • TI Scramble
    • Titanium
    • Flappy Bird (port)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

The F18A is a great hardware but I no longer recognize the TI-99/4A in these F18A demos.

I second you. I can well imagine how attractive it is to exploit the F18A features, but I also believe once we declare it to be the new "standard" this will do no good to our beloved platform.

I found it exciting to see that many "impossible" things are not impossible at all. I hope for many new discoveries and demonstrations that show that our TI actually never had to hide behind other systems but it just lacked good programmers.

There is no reason, on the other hand, why we should not have different "disciplines":

- TI-99/4A

- Geneve

- TI-99/4F or TI-99/18A (as I'd call it)

There is no reason, on the other hand, why we should not have different "disciplines":

- TI-99/4A

- Geneve

- TI-99/4F or TI-99/18A (as I'd call it)

Agreed! The tent is large enough for everyone, no matter what display method they've personally chosen to invest in and use.

What I'd like to avoid at all costs is a 're-ignition' of the past fires.

Ironically it's the only programs that require a real TI-99/4A to run properly - everything else runs fine on emulation.

The best emulator can have sometimes some little imperfections. Which will be improved on next versions, I'm sure.

But I have not had the possibility of realizing this incompatiblity, I don't use emulators, but only real hardware.

Maybe someday before it's too late I'll get around to trying to play one of these games. Are they available for download anywhere?

Gazoo

Yes they are, they are all in the Atari forums (today I coincidentally saw "Jet Set Willy" for TI-99/4A, amazing job by Rasmus)

I have all the .dsk formats in a single location and can share it, but not without permission of Rasmus, maybe he has them at

a central location (latest versions!)

Yes they are, they are all in the Atari forums (today I coincidentally saw "Jet Set Willy" for TI-99/4A, amazing job by Rasmus)

I have all the .dsk formats in a single location and can share it, but not without permission of Rasmus, maybe he has them at

a central location (latest versions!)

They are all on the Game Shelf:

http://tigameshelf.net/asm.htm

• Like 2

They are all on the Game Shelf:

http://tigameshelf.net/asm.htm

Thank you!

Story of the day my kid plays the Sony PS/4, but nothing beats a TI-99/4A (only the /4 are the same) !

Especially when it is wireless: PC + Classic99 + Rasmus' Jet Set Willy + Wireless Controllers + Keyboard + Mouse, all set !

and probably sitting on the couch all night, gee it is difficult.

http://www.globeron.com/freedownload/services/TI99/JetSetWilly-Classic99-Wireless.jpg

Well done, love it!