IGNORED

How complete is your Jaguar collection?

crusherbad64

I only collect games that are good and that I like. So, just a few carts :P

Pretty much this.

I own around 40 cart titles for the system and can't think of many more I'm after owning/trying.

If anything, I probably need to trim the collection down. I think 10-20 titles for my Jag should be sufficient really.

Games I'll never own include the likes of FlipOut, Zoop, Sensible Soccer, Dino Dudes etc. Basically, I don't own stuff I won't play, which is why I need to downsize ;)

Had a complete original retail collection (CD included) and even including the Telegames games (save for Worms) and Battlesphere, but sold it all in the late 90's, early 2000's. Absolute horrible time to have unloaded all that stuff. Even had several 6-button controllers new in the packaging.

Was about 10 years later that I regretted getting rid of it all, that I decided to reclaim. Sure glad I didn't wait any longer! :lol:

Happy to have the likes of Battlesphere, Atari Karts, Defender, AvP, JagCD, etc. back while they were still semi-affordable. If I ever decide to dump the stuff again, no way would it make sense to try to reclaim at today's prices. ;)

Oh and re: completeness of the collection... I consider it "complete" now as I will only collect the games I care to play. That still includes about half of the library. :rolling:

I have a M and K Jag, Jag CD, 2 Pro-Controllers, all the Atari-era releases, Battlesphere and almost all the Songbird and Telegames releases. I have all the Atari-era accessories and some after market accessories. There is a few I'm missing, but hope to take care of that shortly. I have some, but not all of the limited home brew releases (I do have a launch LE Gorf though..woot!). Everything I have is boxed and complete except I'm missing the long boxes for Dragon's Lair and Space Ace.

Edited by Major Havoc 2049

all CIB atari jaguar and jag CD official release plus a lot of homebrew and new releases

DSCN4470

IMG 0613

lot of hardware stuff and developer items.
here a photo made some year ago with some of items in my collection (some Nuon and Falcon items in that foto too) but i have added all new games ;-)
my jewels :Aircars 94 Beta
Jaguar Blue Vr headset
Edited by litoskin
  • Like 3

I only collect games that are good and that I like. So, just a few carts :P

Just about as complete as I want it to be. I have 39 Carts and 14 Jag CD Games, both a mix of regular and homebrew titles. I am avoiding crap titles for the most part (though have a few "bad" jag titles that I enjoy)

The regular production run Jag games that I'm still looking to get are:

-Power Drive Rally

-Primal Rage

-Dragon's Lair

-Atari Karts

The stuff from songbird I still need is:

-Towers II

-Total Carnage

-Zero 5

There are a few proto carts I'm interested in getting from B&C as well

-Cyber Golf (Always wanted to play golf on my Jag)

-NHL Hockey (Always wanted to play hockey on my Jag)

I think that's it..might be interested in Space War 2000 and Phase Zero at some point as I enjoy space shooters. I have a number of homebrews on the way that I am working on making complete with DVD case inserts and CD label art. I also plan on buying any new homebrews that come out for the system and are commercially available.

So my collection is "close" to being complete, but not quite :) When is any collection ever truly complete? :D

Edited by travistouchdown

all CIB atari jaguar and jag CD official release plus a lot of homebrew and new releases

here a photo made some year ago with some of items in my collection (some Nuon and Falcon items in that foto too) but i have added all new games ;-)
Jaguar Blue Vr headset

Blue VR Headset...uh isn't this the only one?....freaking awesome.

I like to tell friends who ask me about the Jag CD that there were only 20k made. Must be nice to say "yeah, this is the only one IN THE WORLD"...lol

Blue VR Headset...uh isn't this the only one?....freaking awesome.

I like to tell friends who ask me about the Jag CD that there were only 20k made. Must be nice to say "yeah, this is the only one IN THE WORLD"...lol

yes i can really say that ...ha ha ha ....it's more than 4 years that i own it and some time i still not believe i got it on my collection ;-)

• Like 1

Jaguar Blue Vr headset

Nice VR set. I could never own one because I would be a nervous wreak with it. I would probably never play it for fear of breaking it, and I sure as heck would never travel with it because I would be afraid of it getting lost or damaged. If I owned the Jaguar VR, it would end up sitting in a locked safe for most of it's life, with an the occasional play to make sure it's still working.

Even if I had it and decided to sell it, I would never ship it for the above reasons, the buyer would have to come pick it up.

So it's a good thing I don't own one :) A mock up would be enough for me.

I'd say I have like 90- 95% complete collection. I have all the retail/CD releases CIB + most of all the homebrew titles, magazines, most of the Jagware accessories, a 2 player Jag kiosk + posters... I'm still looking for another copy of BSG to network :)

Do you own JaySmith's 2-player kiosk or another one?

• Like 1