IGNORED

The hunt for a Colecovision Flashback!

nanochess

The video quality is very good and even the color looks enhanced

I need to do more tests but it looks like the emulation supports more than 4 sprites in line, so no flickering in Princess Quest :)

The controllers are pretty reasonable, joystick is easy to handle, keypad is surprisingly smooth, and as some people discovered before, the left and right buttons are reversed for games.

My programmer ear says the sound isn't perfect (most notable in Princess Quest), but overall a nice product.

The video quality is very good and even the color looks enhanced

I need to do more tests but it looks like the emulation supports more than 4 sprites in line, so no flickering in Princess Quest :)

The controllers are pretty reasonable, joystick is easy to handle, keypad is surprisingly smooth, and as some people discovered before, the left and right buttons are reversed for games.

My programmer ear says the sound isn't perfect (most notable in Princess Quest), but overall a nice product.

Have you tried to access the secret debug screen, where you can switch the buttons around? I saw something about this in another thread...

Have you tried to access the secret debug screen, where you can switch the buttons around? I saw something about this in another thread...

Yep, pushing left+right button on controller 1 allows you to access the debug screen, but only a kind of controller test, I don't see any options.