IGNORED

Atari Kiosk

ranzrik

I recieved this from someone who was throwing it out. All I know that it is a controller for a display in a store. I am willing to sell it if the price is right, but I have no idea what it is worth. What can you guys tell me about it?

I am a game collector, but this is the first time I've ever dealt with anything to do with Atari. I am mostly a Nintendo system person, but jumped at the chance when someone offered me their Atari system for free. I was told that it works, but my tv is too new to try and play it.

post-40217-0-75712500-1409929485_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

I recieved this from someone who was throwing it out. All I know that it is a controller for a display in a store. I am willing to sell it if the price is right, but I have no idea what it is worth. What can you guys tell me about it?

I am a game collector, but this is the first time I've ever dealt with anything to do with Atari. I am mostly a Nintendo system person, but jumped at the chance when someone offered me their Atari system for free. I was told that it works, but my tv is too new to try and play it.

Where are you located?

Its worth more if tested. Untested I would say around a hundred bucks...

Might be worth hitting the thrift store to pick up an old zenith for five bucks, could double your profits :)

Its worth more if tested. Untested I would say around a hundred bucks...

Might be worth hitting the thrift store to pick up an old zenith for five bucks, could double your profits :)

What is a zenith?

I'd be potentially interested if it works. Though I'm Chicago, so not sure about shipping costs. Am I wrong, or is this part of a larger booth/kiosk?

I'm going to test it soon. It is part of a larger booth. I thinking shipping would be incredibly expensive for it, so I think that is out of the question unless you are willing to pay the shipping.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol! This reminds me of the time my kids asked me,"What's a record?!"

Thanks for making us older guys feel our age! And making me laugh! Great question!!

Watch gremlins. It explain he shoulda got a good merican tv like a zenith. not some foreign piece of crap.

I just bought that dvd. and told my 7 year old daughter I was her age when I watched it for the first time 30 years ago.

Edited by Jinks
  • Like 1