IGNORED

Private Atari 2600 Auction

sta98

Hello,

The reason for this post is to let everyone know that I still have some items left from eBay users who didn't follow through on the auctions they won. Instead of relisting on eBay again I've decided to have my own private auction and only notify the "honest and true eBay users" that followed through with their auctions and fellow Atari Fan message board members. Here is a link to my WebPage with the auction items.

http://mulligansweb.tripod.com/aa/atari.html

Please take a look and if you'd like to place a bid or offer on an item, just email me and I'll update the WebPage with the most current bids. I'll take bids until Sat. March 29th 9:00 PM - EST. If you have any question on anything, please feel free to ask. This auction is for the true Atari collectors and eBay users - Good Luck!

Thomas

eBay ID: sta98

Email: tsmeyer@chartermi.net

Well...today is the last day I'm taking email bids and offers on my Private Atari Auction. Due to a reformat on my computer this week, I've been unable to update the webpage. The only thing that is different so far is the system which is at a high bid of $30.00.

Please email me by tonight with your bids. I will email the winners after the auction ends.

Thanks!