IGNORED

The CGE exclusive Intv game BLIX is limited to 30 copies

Rev

This is not aimed at you arnold, seriously. :P :P :P

Good Deal Games has announced the official sequel to Blix!

Blix 2: Revenge of the Resellers

Coming in 2015 exclusively to trusted eBay partners. Open you checkbooks, Blix 2 is coming for you!

post-19433-0-62570300-1414952939_thumb.png

(ok, no more time to play) :twisted:

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 3

This is not aimed at you arnold, seriously. :P :P :P

Good Deal Games has announced the official sequel to Blix!

Blix 2: Revenge of the Resellers

Coming in 2015 exclusively to trusted eBay partners. Open you checkbooks, Blix 2 is coming for you!

attachicon.gifblix box mock up - Copy.png

(ok, im getting back to boxing up orders, no more time to play) :twisted:

Jeez.......lol......I'll try to take that as not directed at me......let me know when it is available... :grin:

I can attest to how kind and generous this community is. The amount of stuff i have received is mind boggling and sometimes i wonder if i deserve it all. My collection would not even be as far along as it is without people like Rev, Cmart, Voltron, DZ-Jay, Scapel, Pimpmaul, and other people i can't remember at the moment. Too many people to name. Plus people in the Youtube community.

This community gives more than any other. If i was more financially stable i would be giving a lot more as well. I have given away stuff but not as much as i'd like. I am also guilty of trying to sell stuff at top dollar as well. You gotta do what you gotta do.

So i am torn on this subject in particular. They should of made more. I don't think they realized how many hardcore Intellivision collectors there are. I'm not so sure 2600 collector's would be as up in arms if this was released for it instead and missed out. I think they underestimated our group.

• Like 2

Wow. No offense to the person/people who developed Blix, but....

I can create a basic, simple game in a few weeks, flash it to only 30 carts, no manual, no box - and make $12,000?

Clearly I'm doing this INTV development thing ALL WRONG.

Yep…I have been thinking of taking a shit in a custom gatefold Intellivision box, and selling it as a one of a kind homebrew. I have to say, sadly…there would probably be someone willing to pay for it...if it came with overlays of course! :lolblue:

• Like 1

Wow. No offense to the person/people who developed Blix, but....

I can create a basic, simple game in a few weeks, flash it to only 30 carts, no manual, no box - and make $12,000?

Clearly I'm doing this INTV development thing ALL WRONG.

to me you are doing it all "right"

So far, to my knowledge, no one has paid over $35 for a Blix cart. I could see one going for around $100, but that would never happen if 150 were released. Cart only for a mediocre game with sound issues....if someone tried to release 150 if them, they probably wouldn't even sell out even at $35 apiece. People would bitch about the poor and incomplete quality. Then again, I wonder how many 'Half Cut' editions of Hover Bovver sold. Maybe I underestimate the market. Blix is at least 7/8ths cut ;-)

We have a whole new cottage industry. Put out shit, make it rare but CIB.

I say we do "Turd Fall" sort of a Space Invaders but you lose once you are covered in shit.

• Like 1

So far, to my knowledge, no one has paid over $35 for a Blix cart. I could see one going for around $100, but that would never happen if 150 were released. Cart only for a mediocre game with sound issues....if someone tried to release 150 if them, they probably wouldn't even sell out even at $35 apiece. People would bitch about the poor and incomplete quality. Then again, I wonder how many 'Half Cut' editions of Hover Bovver sold. Maybe I underestimate the market. Blix is at least 7/8ths cut ;-)

Realistically and quality wise neither game is worth more than &40.only my opinion!