IGNORED

Arcade/MAME HSC 7.4: Pole Position

Pole Position

Race your Indy car around the Fuji course before the timer runs out. The first run is the qualifying lap and your starting position is determined by your completion time. Avoid road hazards and other cars as you drive, earning extra time for each completed lap.

Dip Switches

Game Time: 120 sec.; Nr. Of Laps: 4; Extended Rank: G; Practice Rank: C; Unknown: Off

Week ends 10.13.14 @ noon EDT

Season Standings

31 kane

24 Fallout_002

24 bigbee99

24 DonPedro

19 Darrin9999

18 GimmeClassics

15 darthkur

13 S.BAZ

10 Mangia-Boy

9 roadrunner

5 DaveD

1 Mister-VCS

1 LarcenTyler

1 patbb

Leaderboard

45,420 Darrin9999

44,020 Mister-VCS

35,040 Fallout_002

30,620 DonPedro

28,640 kane

27,550 DaveD

20,570 darthkur

19,080 bigbee99

18,070 LarcenTyler

17,830 roadrunner

8,020 Mangia-Boy

• Like 1

A couple of people requested this game. There's also a multi-platform HSC contest going on so with that you can cross-post your scores from this contest to the other.

On another note, patbb was kind enough to grab the score data from season's 4,5 & 6 and send them to me in text files. I will be updating the electronic scoreboard threads a little bit at a time. Thanks again, Pat!

• Like 4

All-time HSC top score in Pole Position: 62,630 M.A.M.E Offender

All HSC score data is up to date. You can view the HSC all-time leaderboards at the root of this forum in the two sticky threads.

My next task will be to go back to the last several weeks of last season, update the leaderboards and document last season's winner.

• Like 1

A couple of people requested this game. There's also a multi-platform HSC contest going on so with that you can cross-post your scores from this contest to the other.

Cross-posting the same scores is not possible because of the different game times (90/120 sec.) - or VG changes the dip switches before the first score was posted...

Cross-posting the same scores is not possible because of the different game times (90/120 sec.) - or VG changes the dip switches before the first score was posted...

OK scratch that. I'm not going to change the settings because we are using the same settings that were previously used in this HSC.

In any event, a couple people requested Pole Position so here it is.