IGNORED

??

kyle

LOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm haveing alot of trouble with atariage i cant vew new post and the only way im seeing this post is for whatever reason i can click on vew my post and get my newest post. I can also post and you all can see it????? All i see on the forums is post from saturday morning?!?!!? Thats why i said is atariage fucked up.

yeah,, atariage went clubbing and is quite hung over right now, so i guess you can say its fucked up. i told the server not to drink that 12th vodka shot, it cannot comprehend php when its SAL is over 2.4 (server alcohol level)

actually, im not having any problems, im just overly obnoxious tongiht

I have it working a bit better now but i have to hit refresh on my PC after i click on each forum. When i click the forum it has stuff from this morning then i hit refresh on my pc and the new post and such comes up. Ugh but thats better than what it was befor.

LOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm haveing alot of trouble with atariage i cant vew new post and the only way im seeing this post is for whatever reason i can click on vew my post and get my newest post. I can also post and you all can see it?????  All i see on the forums is post from  saturday morning?!?!!? Thats why i said is atariage fucked up.

I think someone re-loaded a certain mind altering tool one too many times today. :ponder: :D

Perhaps instead of posting nonsense like "??", you should explain your problem in the "Web Site Comments" forum ? :idea:

I POSTED ??? Cuz i was wondering if it was just me and if anyone was even seeing my post. How i was gonna find out people were seeing my post i didnt know? I also emailed albert. I did the ???????? post Right out of the blue after i poseted my wanted test drive 6 post twice here in marketplace. This was the forum i was on and i posted that really fast that was befor i really knew what was going on with me on atariage. I still dont know what the problem is to tell you the truth i still dont even know if its on my end or atariages end. No one else seems to be haveing trouble though???

I POSTED ??? Cuz i was  wondering  if it was just me and if anyone was even seeing my post. How i was gonna find out people were seeing my post i didnt know?  I also emailed albert. I did the ???????? post  Right out of the blue after i poseted my wanted test drive 6 post twice here in marketplace.

It's showing me that the "wanted test drive 6" posts have been viewed 13 and 14 times each, so people are looking at them even if they aren't responding. Are you not seeing the same information?

I POSTED ??? Cuz i was  wondering  if it was just me and if anyone was even seeing my post. How i was gonna find out people were seeing my post i didnt know?  I also emailed albert. I did the ???????? post  Right out of the blue after i poseted my wanted test drive 6 post twice here in marketplace. This was the forum i was  on and i posted that really fast that was befor i really knew what was going on with me on atariage. I still dont know what the problem is to tell you the truth i still dont even know if its on my end or atariages end. No one else seems to be haveing trouble though???

You might want to check out the internal clock on your computer. If the date and time are off, you'll have a hard time seeing new posts since they are grouped by date and time.