IGNORED

Ms. Night Stalker = Awesome

First Spear

Thanks.

I use the same Sears system only instead of it being modded, it's on it's last legs, will only play some games after playing with wire, & is making great use of a beautiful vintage RF switch. Probably why your screen shot looks beautiful and mine looks like the cruddy window from "My Cousin Vinny" lol:-)

I'm a big fan of Sears system and have used it exclusively for a while now - do you know how much one modded like that would go for? I need to fix this s**t. GREAT Game though - hopefully you'll let me enjoy my score for a day or two lol:-) I want to try some of the other 8 mazes! GOTY!

Thanks.

I use the same Sears system only instead of it being modded, it's on it's last legs, will only play some games after playing with wire, & is making great use of a beautiful vintage RF switch. Probably why your screen shot looks beautiful and mine looks like the cruddy window from "My Cousin Vinny" lol:-)

I'm a big fan of Sears system and have used it exclusively for a while now - do you know how much one modded like that would go for? I need to fix this s**t. GREAT Game though - hopefully you'll let me enjoy my score for a day or two lol:-) I want to try some of the other 8 mazes! GOTY!

I posted the intvwiki's composite video (Eagle files) to the forum here, just upload to oshpark.com and have them print the pcb for you.

pcb, electronics, rca plugs, wire is around $40. Its takes around 2 hours of time.

Ok thanks so much grips03. Problem is I'm not handy at all and will probably electricute myself accidently even with unit not plugged in:-) Did you do your own then - if so great job. Maybe you can help me out in getting one in future. There is one on eBay put it is more than I want to spend at like $180.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

Joe.

• 1 year later...