IGNORED

ATARI 2600 VCS INCREDIBLE HULK PARKER BROTHERS SEALED

airgames

Well, I think we've all been changed by this thread. I just hope Gilligan doesn't come up with a rare prototype box for the Atari 2600 version of the Ewok Adventure or it will be sad times....

Did someone mention ewok adventure?

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/62/626349b9033859206c83f71702068debc1f3585140baec8ef1fd886c16a44647.jpg

• Like 5

:P :P

at least I entered the history of ATARI AGE !!

surely gonna stay 'in your memories ;)

roadrunner who are you the defender of Master Phruby?

great!! :-o

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

• Like 6

*** Serious Mode Activated ***

Lights please.

I will be monitoring this thread CLOSELY. If there are any threats made against other members, highly NSFW content posted, or other stuff that violates the AA rules this thread will be locked so fast your heads will spin. Consider this your one and only warning.

That is all. Please continue.