IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

LOL, Well, something like that. It was a few days after the crash of the website…

I thought these first went on sale on Dec. 1st, which was Cyber Monday, not Black Friday.

I just went through my email messages and this is what I have received/sent since ordering on 12/1:

1) 12/1 - A 'Welcome to Productions, Inc.' email message for when I created an account to order

2) 12/1 - A receipt from PayPal for the order

3) 12/10 - A 'Give the Gift of Intellivision' email from Intellivision Productions

4) 12/14 - An 'Order Deadline Tonight...' email from Intellivision Productions

5) 12/22 - [i sent an email to krobinson@intellivisionlives.com asking about my order.]

6) 12/23 - An 'Intellivision Webstore Orders Update' email from Intellivision Productions (Not sure if it is just coincidence that this came the day after my inquiry)

I haven't seen any other email messages re: status or shipping since. I have been away in PA since Friday so I don't know if maybe there is surprise in the mail when I get home or not. Given my timeline, I am not sure where I may stand. I'll have faith for a bit longer that I may still receive mine, though given the problems, lost orders doesn't sound like an impossibility. If so, I trust it will all sort itself out in the end.

I followed my post up with an email to Keith that included my PayPal payment email and a full copy (screenshot) of my PayPal (paid) invoice. I received a reply that my order is due to be shipped within the next couple of days. :-)

I followed my post up with an email to Keith that included my PayPal payment email and a full copy (screenshot) of my PayPal (paid) invoice. I received a reply that my order is due to be shipped within the next couple of days. :-)

This proves that clearly Keith is responding to some people, and not to others.

Well, it proves that he is receiving some emails and responding to some of them. It doesn't necessarily mean he is ignoring others - it may well be that he is not receiving them in the first place.

Or he's responding and it's not reaching his target.

Either that or it's a conspiracy where Keith has deliberately decided to fuck over specific people for no reason.

Edited by freeweed

So after thinking about it a bit more I decided to go ahead and file the PayPal dispute, since someone had said they got a fast response form Intelivision Productions after doing so. I was going to wait a few more days, but I admit I'm not in the best mood right now (work issues -- long story) and I was just annoyed at the whole situation.

So a hour ago about my last post here I went over to PayPal and filed the claim.

Within ONE HOUR I had e-mail from Intelivision Productions with a tracking ID and confirmation the order was going out. :ponder:

I know they are probably still there in the office since they are in CA which is three hours behind me on the east coast.

Would I have gotten that e-mail without the dispute? Perhaps. They clearly have not shipping everything yet, claims to the contrary. Or perhaps the PayPal notice got their butt in gear and they realized they hadn't shipped mine out.

Like I said before, I do really trust Keith and am thankful for all the hard work he does. I just think that my order slipped through the cracks due to the store issues on December 1st, they aren't getting (or reading) their e-mails (which I understand if they are small staffed) and the PayPal dispute e-mail got the attention of someone who checked their records and went 'oh shit' about mine not going out yet.

So, anyone who ordered in December should probably file that PayPal dispute also, as it seems THOSE are getting read when e-mails are not. :)

What's the old saying? The squeaky wheel gets the grease? :P

So after thinking about it a bit more I decided to go ahead and file the PayPal dispute, since someone had said they got a fast response form Intelivision Productions after doing so. I was going to wait a few more days, but I admit I'm not in the best mood right now (work issues -- long story) and I was just annoyed at the whole situation.

So a hour ago about my last post here I went over to PayPal and filed the claim.

Within ONE HOUR I had e-mail from Intelivision Productions with a tracking ID and confirmation the order was going out. :ponder:

With one instance I'd chalk it up to co-incidence. Two? Damn. Now that's just shitty customer service.

Of course it lines up with what I've been saying all along - file a claim with PayPal if you're not happy.

I know they are probably still there in the office since they are in CA which is three hours behind me on the east coast.

Would I have gotten that e-mail without the dispute? Perhaps. They clearly have not shipping everything yet, claims to the contrary. Or perhaps the PayPal notice got their butt in gear and they realized they hadn't shipped mine out.

Like I said before, I do really trust Keith and am thankful for all the hard work he does. I just think that my order slipped through the cracks due to the store issues on December 1st, they aren't getting (or reading) their e-mails (which I understand if they are small staffed) and the PayPal dispute e-mail got the attention of someone who checked their records and went 'oh shit' about mine not going out yet.

So, anyone who ordered in December should probably file that PayPal dispute also, as it seems THOSE are getting read when e-mails are not. :)

That's absolutely pathetic if that's what it takes to get a response. If that is the case, that's someone who doesn't deserve to stay in business.

That's the problem and the root issue right there -- without a e-mail BACK from someone, I have no idea if the PayPal dispute fixed the problem or not. It might just have been timing. I still think what I said in the last post I did is right -- the orders from Dec 1st got processed but somehow didn't get recorded correctly, so it took the dispute for them to check to realize that and get my order processed.

In any case, it looks like this has been resolved, and I'm happy. :)

• Like 1

Well, it proves that he is receiving some emails and responding to some of them. It doesn't necessarily mean he is ignoring others - it may well be that he is not receiving them in the first place.

I have sent emails to Keith using the exact same email account that he responded to once, on Dec. 1st. After that... nothing.

If it worked before, why wouldn't it work now?

Or he's responding and it's not reaching his target.

Again, it worked before for me, as I successfully received one email from Keith on Dec. 1st. If his email is not reaching its target, then that means he must have gone into his email account and changed some kind of setting between Dec. 1st and now. Or maybe I did that on my end... even though I know that I didn't.

Look, this whole thing smells fishy to me. I'm not buying all of these innocent "possibilities" that people are proposing. The fact that this topic is generating so much discussion is a sign that this was not a smooth business transaction for many of us. More people here should realize that they are probably not going to receive their early-order overlays.

I didn't pay by PayPal. I paid by credit card. But I filed a dispute just the same. And I also sent emails to all of Keith's email addresses. That was several days ago. No response from Keith, either to my emails or the credit card dispute that I filed.

This is exactly my point. Even when one files a dispute, Keith is still responding to some and not to others. Playing favorites, Keith?

The conspiracy theorist in me notices that the lack of response from Keith seems directly correlated to the number of complaining posts on this thread.

Edited by freeweed