IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

Damnit, Rev. I just sent you a PM and everything! Stop messing with me! :mad:

Bro, I thought it was obvious I was kidding. Because there is NO WAY Intvprod would mess up orders. They have a great proven track record, dont they? This is my first time ordering....

I feel like ordering a Jumping to Conclusions mat.

rev, I received a blowup doll with your address on it. Not sure how we should handle this "indelicacy". You know the pre-stained models cost more, right?

Man I like you more and more each day. :)

And just to pad my post count further.....I received my overlays today and they're awesome. Even better was the conversation I had with my 9 yr old son after I opened them and showed them to him and then we talked about the Blue Sky Rangers and how I met a bunch of the programmers when I was at CGE and then he expressed an interest in playing more of "the classics". Since this kid was 4 he's talked about wanting to make video games. As a cool aside, I have a buddy who works at EA here in Vancouver and my son is going to go on a tour of the facilities. I'm sure you'll all get your overlays soon.

• Like 2

And just to pad my post count further.....I received my overlays today and they're awesome. Even better was the conversation I had with my 9 yr old son after I opened them and showed them to him and then we talked about the Blue Sky Rangers and how I met a bunch of the programmers when I was at CGE and then he expressed an interest in playing more of "the classics". Since this kid was 4 he's talked about wanting to make video games. As a cool aside, I have a buddy who works at EA here in Vancouver and my son is going to kid a tour of the facilities. I'm sure you'll all get your overlays soon.

I am glad to see your son involved in your gaming life.

My son is 15 and we are going to the Gaming Expo in Banning California this weekend to set the Guinness book of World record of more than 300 hundred people playing Pinball at the same time. So happy to see the youth population involved in what we loved as kids and still do now! :)

I am glad to see your son involved in your gaming life.

My son is 15 and we are going to the Gaming Expo in Banning California this weekend to set the Guinness book of World record of more than 300 hundred people playing Pinball at the same time. So happy to see the youth population involved in what we loved as kids and still do now! :)

i go to the rocky mountain pinball showdown every year. I have a first place trophy for a team tournament that i got playing with Keith Elwin who at the moment is the second top rated pinball player in the world. He was number one the year i played with him. I have a friend who is ranked 74th in the world and is the best player from colorado where i live.

cmart, if you really despise your kid, absolutely encourage him to get a job at EA eventually. Then his spouse can join the support group and everything!

Show him IntyBASIC. At that age I was very fluent in the basic control structures in BASIC, and had a very rough grasp of how assembly works. Teach him some hardware nuances (how to talk to the STIC etc) and I bet he could write simple games in no time.

cmart, if you really despise your kid, absolutely encourage him to get a job at EA eventually. Then his spouse can join the support group and everything!

Show him IntyBASIC. At that age I was very fluent in the basic control structures in BASIC, and had a very rough grasp of how assembly works. Teach him some hardware nuances (how to talk to the STIC etc) and I bet he could write simple games in no time.

Haha! :) Yah one of my closest friends was a producer at EA for a long time. :) I just want him to see the facilities, some of the steps involved, including a motion capture session, to get a sense of what's involved in making games