IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

I gotta say, I'm getting more and more encouraged to sell stuff to this community. Such positivity.

Reminds me of younger friends of mine who are absolutely incensed that a local restaurant they go to does not have a Twitter account. It simply never occurs to them that a restaurant owner doesn't necessarily have a need nor desire to post soundbite updates every so often of.. nothing. Phone, email, website, Facebook page? Not good enough. They must have a Twitter account, Instagram, Pinterest, etc, etc, etc. In fact they've gone on a mini-crusade to tell everyone how horrible this particular establishment is (again, just for not having a Twitter account) and are trying to convince everyone they can to never, ever go there - at least until they get a Twitter account. It's practically a religious fervor.

On the bright side, this thread has resulted in at least one game. Let's make it a contest - who can come up with the best game about this situation? I like the Tapper idea but it would be an awful lot of dynamic BACKTAB programming. Not my forte.

DZ-Jay, thanks for your fascinating and classy post. I particularly appreciated the way you elevated the discourse by using phrases like "whiny bitch" -- always the sign of a civil, respectful gentleman, who knows the wisdom and bravery of throwing insults at a distance. Well done, old man, you're really a credit to this thread!

(Still waiting for that hug, though. Like I said, where shall we meet up to get our hug on?)

• Like 1

Sigh. DZ-Jay keeps on postin', but I still don't have any ETA on that hug. :(

I thought we had something, DZ-Jay! We could've been like Rev and Cmart, or Keith and Eric, or Bea and GroovyBee.

Ah, well, I'm sure your musky, Victor Mature-like scent will bless some other lucky soul. (Sniff. :_( )

• Like 2

Less than four hours after my credit card company called me to let me know that they contacted Intellivision Productions regarding my order, I have received my first email from them since December 1st. The email is a shipping confirmation for my order, along with a tracking number. That's what it took to get my overlays shipped (and some communication). Go figure.

Alright! Come to papa!

big-sumo.jpg

hey dz, you need to get off the forums and walk around more. Those bed sores are looking pretty bad. It is funny how sumo wrestlers are accepted in a culture that makes you pay a health premium for being fat. (115 lbs for males and 145 lbs for females i believe)

hey dz, you need to get off the forums and walk around more. Those bed sores are looking pretty bad. It is funny how sumo wrestlers are accepted in a culture that makes you pay a health premium for being fat. (115 lbs for males and 145 lbs for females i believe)

Those aren't bedsores. I'm all decked out in my Valentine's thong and covered in chocolate. :love:

Received my overlays the other day! Some of the images *might* be a little dark to my eyes, but excellent overall quality to be sure. :love:

Keith was super apologetic, refunded my money and said he'd still be sending out my order. He did. While the transaction was totally botched (he even sent my shipping confirmation to another user here - ha!) and took a while from confirming to finally getting out in the mail, he did evetually make it right. I'm confident everyone will get their stuff eventually. Might be a pain, might have to be persistent, but it is what it is.

To those who are saying they've received zero communication from him, any chance that your mail could be going to his junk bin and/or perhaps his has on your end?

Please send the payments for this game in advance. It will ship....during someones lifetime. Limited to 30 CIB's. Price $629 each. But wait there is more! FREE SHIPPING! This is a serialized release. 1, 1.1, 1.01,1.001, 1.0001, 1.00001, 1.000001, 1.0000001, Everybody gets Number 1.

Overlays ordered separately, overlay postage and handling extra, see fine print for details.

YOU MADE ME DO IT, YOU MANIAC!

Apologies in advance. This is a quick 2 hour hack job based on an old experiment, so it has a bunch of untested, extra code that I'm not 100% sure won't affect the core gameplay. Hopefully it plays well enough for its purpose. Also, I HIGHLY recommend the Intellivoice for it (-v1 option in jzintv).

ERIC and KEITH used without license. Whoever gets to the highest rank first (with screenshot to prove it) gets copy #1 of the CIB release, free, when it comes out later this year.

• Like 2