IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

Patience is indeed what is needed.

I ordered mine on Dec 1st, FINALLY got a shipping e-mail on Jan 20th after I filed a PayPal dispute, and the package STILL has not shipped yet. It's still in the 'printed' state.

I know Keith and the others are overwhelmed and doing the best they can, and it's not a huge order, but I'd love to get the answers to these three simple questions:

1) How come I never got a response to the polite and simple requests I sent via e-mail to all FIVE valid e-mail addy's asking for a update?

2) Why are orders not being shipped in the order they were being received, like 99 percent of the other companies out there?

3) Why is the communication with all of us, your loyal and dedicated fans, so freakin terrible?

Keith's a great guy and he's done wonderful things for the scene and to keep the console alive, but screwing up something like this to this order is going to leave a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths for a long time to come. Sure, he may be overwhelmed, I totally understand that, and I'm willing to wait and be patient....for a while longer. It never should have gotten to this point, though, if the three questions I just asked had been addressed.

• Like 1

I ordered mine on Dec 1st, FINALLY got a shipping e-mail on Jan 20th after I filed a PayPal dispute, and the package STILL has not shipped yet. It's still in the 'printed' state.

I know Keith and the others are overwhelmed and doing the best they can, and it's not a huge order, but I'd love to get the answers to these three simple questions:

1) How come I never got a response to the polite and simple requests I sent via e-mail to all FIVE valid e-mail addy's asking for a update?

2) Why are orders not being shipped in the order they were being received, like 99 percent of the other companies out there?

3) Why is the communication with all of us, your loyal and dedicated fans, so freakin terrible?

Keith's a great guy and he's done wonderful things for the scene and to keep the console alive, but screwing up something like this to this order is going to leave a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths for a long time to come. Sure, he may be overwhelmed, I totally understand that, and I'm willing to wait and be patient....for a while longer. It never should have gotten to this point, though, if the three questions I just asked had been addressed.

I wholeheartedly agree. A simple response to one of my several emails would go a long way.

Well, he's either backed up on emails, or he's acting out a personal vendetta against you guys specifically.

Of course the more times you email, the more backed up he gets on his email.

But I still like Eric's theory that Keith has randomly selected people from the Internet to just piss off for no good reason. It adds a dark overtone to the whole thing. Especially because he's emailed, and mailed, to many if not most of the rest of us. I wonder if he selected the victims' names out of a hat? Or is there something about y'all that only Keith knows? *cue ominous music here*

Regardless, it'll be interesting to see what this changes in the future. Given that Keith is the sole legal owner of 95% of anything related to the Intellivision (in terms of intellectual property), it puts people in a bit of a quandary.

Edited by freeweed

Of course the more times you email, the more backed up he gets on his email.

Please consider that we are not talking about the new Apple IPod. Even if every seller wrote 10 Mails to Intellivison Productions, which definitely not happened, they had more than enough time to answer every customer at least one time. And the weird part: Someone (Keith or someone else?) said in this thread, that you should contact them and now many people do not get answers for month. The hole story looks unlucky. But I guess this is quite normal in the Intellivision-World :P

Please consider that we are not talking about the new Apple IPod. Even if every seller wrote 10 Mails to Intellivison Productions, which definitely not happened, they had more than enough time to answer every customer at least one time.

Yup. Which is why I gave the logical alternate explanation for the entire saga: that Keith has randomly selected a few lucky contestants that he'll never ever email, just to piss them off. The only question I have is how he selected people.

Yup. Which is why I gave the logical alternate explanation for the entire saga: that Keith has randomly selected a few lucky contestants that he'll never ever email, just to piss them off. The only question I have is how he selected people.

www.random.org

Insert the number of customer, press "generate" and have fun :D

Edited by Ignorama

I say we overthrow him, like in the ancient Roman days with the emperors who they didn't like.

I hear ya, man. I've been doing what little I'm capable of to change Intellectual Property law - in our favour - for most of my adult life. Or at least to influence rights holders to not be such douches about things.

Unfortunately our only real recourse is to not purchase these things (which you're already headed towards).

Edited by freeweed

I hear ya, man. I've been doing what little I'm capable of to change Intellectual Property law - in our favour - for most of my adult life. Or at least to influence rights holders to not be such douches about things.

Unfortunately our only real recourse is to not purchase these things (which you're already headed towards).

I appreciate your efforts.

finally got my overlays today (2/14.) I ordered them first thing on Dec 1st when they were announced. I never heard back from Intellivision when I sent them emails about the status. I hate to say it but it took me having to file a dispute with PayPal to get any response from Intellivision like others have had to. I filed my dispute on Jan 31st and later that day I suddenly got an email with tracking # from Intellivision. Then I waited and waited and every time I checked the tracking # it just said that the label had been printed out but had not been shipped. So I added a note to my PayPal dispute that it still hadn't shipped even though they had printed a label. And suddenly the next day I check the tracking # and for the first time I see activity that the package actually had been shipped that afternoon (2/10.)

It sucks that it had to come to this. But I don't doubt for one second that if I hadn't sent the dispute to PayPal I'd still be waiting with no tracking# etc. Intellivision weren't ready for the demand. I only ordered one set but I'm sure some of the collectors out there ordered a handful of sets. I'm glad they made these available and I'm hoping the next time they decide to do something like this they'll have their system better in order. Far too many people have been left hanging.

Edited by jointfilms.com

I had same problem as you. After my dispute it said label was printed Jan 31st but never shipped. Go to your PayPal dispute and enter a follow-up note saying as such. That's what got my package suddenly shipped.

We each a a point for every email and every negitive post. A total point count of six you get pushed back to the bottom of the list. 5 more back to back to the bottom, 2 more, back to the bottom, 2 more you make the updated enemies list and one more after that, when a package comes DON'T OPEN IT!

Edited by BBWW

Holy cow, I can't believe it! My overlays just arrived and its been a whiteout outside the past couple hours .. of all days. :-o

Funny thing is, I never received any email message from Intellivision Productions whatsoever, nor did I ever email them.. I simply waited, patiently.

The only 'proof' of my order was the email from PayPal on Dec. 1st when I ordered in the first place. Anyways, there is hope guys, just hang in there! :)

• Like 1

You know, if it were me, I rather spend whatever life I have left packaging and shipping the overlay orders that have already been delayed for much too long. That, rather than burn a few hours each day rummaging through hundreds of e-mails all saying the same thing: "where's my order?"

You know, a day spent cleaning up my inbox is another day the overlays are not shipped, and another round of e-mails from Eric and the rest of the peanut gallery.

I'm sure Mr. Robinson felt the same way.

-dZ.

• Like 1