IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

الله أكبر الله اكبر

الله للمظلوم خير مؤيدي

بلدي ونور الحق يسطع في يدي
قولوا معي قولوا معي
الله الله الله أكبر

Based on the latest tracking info, it looks like my overlays should arrive by Friday.

Mine showed up today for the record. The sets my Wife ordered on Dec. 3, and not the ones I tried to order on the day from hell for Intellivision productions Dec 1st. it must have been a nightmare for them all the way thru this ordeal.

As best as we know I was not charged on any other day than the 3rd, and the overlay set is excellent! ;-)

Edited by wolfy62

I'm wondering how long I should wait before I inquire as to the status of my order. The receipt was printed on 1-20, but it hasn't gone out yet, and that's four weeks now. Did anyone else have theirs sit in 'printed but not shipped' status for longer?

Four weeks is way too long. e-mail them at info@intellivisionlives.com and put your issue in the subject line to get their attention. Something like "shipping label printed 1-20. Not in transit yet"

I'm wondering how long I should wait before I inquire as to the status of my order. The receipt was printed on 1-20, but it hasn't gone out yet, and that's four weeks now. Did anyone else have theirs sit in 'printed but not shipped' status for longer?

Just my two cents, but if Eric's shipped I'd wait. In all seriousness, it seems like some of the worst (screwed up) orders are shipping.

I ordered on Dec 1st. My overlay order was reported as shipping 2/13 and the tracking shows it in my city ready for delivery today. I got the general update on Dec 23, and I sent 2 or 3 emails back in December, but I didn't get a response. I got another general update a few weeks ago, but never anything personal. I did NOT file any sort of PayPal or CC dispute.

My Overlays arrived today!

• Like 1

Interesting that so many of us received our shipments today. Like wongojack I had ordered very early on Dec 1st, got the Dec 23rd update, sent an email Feb 1st and a follow up on Feb 11th but got no response, and never filed a PayPal dispute. I got shipping notification Friday, and my overlays arrived today.

• Like 1

Mine was printed on 1/8/15 and still hasn't shipped! My emails have gone unanswered.

Edited by mitchd61

Everyone who is waiting to hear about their orders be rest assured that they should be shipped by weeks end. I can state that they are down to their final 60 shipments so the end is near. This has been a nightmare for all parties no doubt and they are Infact doing their best considering all the issues that came their way. I was as frustrated as anyone last week but have done a 180 on this issue. If I was in IP's situation, I doubt I would have gotten any of the orders shipped.

Holy crap, a lot came today. Suffice it to say:

1. Orders from Dec 1 got completely cocked up, but seem to be (almost) all fixed.

2. Orders got shipped out of order, while they figured out the small volume from Dec 1.

3. Keith is terrible at answering his email (or instead prefers to spend his time shipping).

4. 10 weeks is a hell of a long time to wait for something in this day and age.

Edited by freeweed

I lodged a PayPal complaint 2 days ago since I have not received anything other than a message "coming soon" in December.

post-31694-0-13231000-1424235060_thumb.jpg

And then, lo and behold, my overlay set came today.

I don't think IP is malicious. I think they got into a bind with underestimated demand and are not great business people. Great creative people are usually not great business people. Plus their website tech is pretty junky...

It would be cool if Keith Robinson requested, on his own, 2 minutes on the next Intellivisionaries episode and made a post on his website to state what happened with this minor mess and what he could've done better. That would probably smooth things over a bit. But only if he recognizes some of the ill will he's generated over what in the scheme of things is a pretty minor thing.

• Like 1

I lodged a PayPal complaint 2 days ago since I have not received anything other than a message "coming soon" in December.

attachicon.gifbuyerror.jpg

And then, lo and behold, my overlay set came today.

I don't think IP is malicious. I think they got into a bind with underestimated demand and are not great business people. Great creative people are usually not great business people. Plus their website tech is pretty junky...

It would be cool if Keith Robinson requested, on his own, 2 minutes on the next Intellivisionaries episode and made a post on his website to state what happened with this minor mess and what he could've done better. That would probably smooth things over a bit. But only if he recognizes some of the ill will he's generated over what in the scheme of things is a pretty minor thing.

I'm curious what the date is on your postage label. Mine just arrived today but has a postage date of Jan 31st. The tracking shows that it didn't arrive at the origin facility until Feb 9th. Seems as though some of the packages sat a while after the labels were printed. Or they were printed before the packages were ready to ship.

Holy crap, a lot came today. Suffice it to say:

1. Orders from Dec 1 got completely cocked up, but seem to be (almost) all fixed.

2. Orders got shipped out of order, while they figured out the small volume from Dec 1.

3. Keith is terrible at answering his email (or instead prefers to spend his time shipping).

4. 10 weeks is a hell of a long time to wait for something in this day and age.

All true Freeweed.