IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

Guys, you do realize that you can take whatever color of overlay sheet that you receive to a copy store, and then photocopy the sheet onto a different colored piece of paper?

Shhh! You're going to ruin someone's newest business model! :lol:

I just received an interesting phone call from my credit card company. Two weeks ago, I had filed a dispute with them against Intellivision Productions. They issued me a temporary refund, with the promise that it would become a permanent refund if they were unable to contact Intellivision Productions regarding my order.

The customer service representative has informed me that they DID successfully make contact with Intellivision Productions, and in talking with them, they gave them an additional five business days to ship my order. I have been told to wait for the duration of the five days, and if my order still hasn't shipped, the temporary refund will then become permanent.

So I am playing the waiting game now. The ball is in Keith's court. Let's see what happens.

Less than four hours after my credit card company called me to let me know that they contacted Intellivision Productions regarding my order, I have received my first email from them since December 1st. The email is a shipping confirmation for my order, along with a tracking number. That's what it took to get my overlays shipped (and some communication). Go figure.

My overlays have finally arrived.

I quoted myself (twice) above to remind everyone of what I went through to get my overlays. I still find it very suspicious.

The overlays are contained inside a single (larger) plastic bag, unlike the two smaller plastic bags that came with the overlays that Pimp sold me.

Oh, and the overlay sheet is blue.

Now that I have received my overlays, I just looked up and saw a pig flying by, while on the local news, they reported that Hell has just frozen over.

Edited by Eric7100

Given that plenty of other people simply had patience and waited, and ended up getting theirs without taking any action, I think "what I went though" was brought on in large part by yourself.

Lesson learned: if you deal with Keith, be prepared to wait a very, VERY long time (potentially as long as 14 months IIRC).

I quoted myself (twice) above to remind everyone of what I went through to get my overlays.

How can you even consider that we would forget?? :o

Has ERIC-GATE finally ended? Only time will tell!

Oh no.....he just ordered a game from me! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Remember, you must ship in the exact same order that purchases were made. I hope for Eric's sake that you are keeping track of these things! :lol:

I must say , Eric and the Overlays Epic Journey will be engraved in the minds of AA members for generations... lol

Rev just might start something that will keep us entertained till Christmas...

LOL, nah, I wont be messing with anyone's order! :D

Espescially Eric's!!! He will have the FBI or CIA on me in a heartbeat.

• Like 2