IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

I got my shipment. However, I didn't get the right items (though the order number in email and the package matched). I'll either ping Keith about it or just order the missing item (wasn't expensive and I can just order it a 2nd time). Not a big deal.

Edit: importantly, I did get the overlays part of the order.

I got my shipment. However, I didn't get the right items (though the order number in email and the package matched). I'll either ping Keith about it or just order the missing item (wasn't expensive and I can just order it a 2nd time). Not a big deal.

OMG! You got Eric's order!!! :o

:lol:

• Like 1

did you order playing cards? Yhat is the part they messed up and never fixed. They refunded my money in my paypal dispute instead of shipping me the playing cards. I really wanted the playing cards. Edited by pimpmaul69

did you order playing cards? Yhat is the part they messed up and never fixed. They refunded my money in my paypal dispute instead of shipping me the playing cards. I really wanted the playing cards.

I have a set of those; they're cool. I was going to order another set or two with my overlays, but it would have messed with my free shipping, so I didn't order more.

Yeah, it was the playing cards. Not very expensive, but would have been cool.

Edit: ... and I've already placed the new order. Like I said earlier, not a big deal. Shipment should be faster since they've likely caught up with most of the overlays.

If you think about it, post when they arrive. I'm thinking about placing an order for overlays and playing cards, but want to give them time to catch up.

My overlay sets arrived today. I noticed something odd on my invoice, I ordered on 12/1 but the invoice shows an order date of 1/15. This leads me to believe that my order really was lost and then found/retrieved 6 weeks later causing the delay in contact about my order previous to that time. Did anyone else have an incorrect order date on their invoice?

Many people received an update email on Jan 15, stating that shipping labels had been printed that day.

Your guess that there was some issue that lead to a recovery of many orders makes a lot of sense.

There was a comment on the I.P. Facebook page claiming that after mailing off the packages on Jan 16, the post office returned all the packages to them ten days later due to some sort of labelling snafu. They then had to ship the items a second time at the end of January.

• Like 1

I actually made out ok. Placed 3 orders Ordered 2 overlays and 1 playing card set. The screwed up and sent me 3 overlay sets and no playing cards. They said keep the overlays and they would sThey ended up refunding me for the playing cards. So i sold 2 sets of overlays to help out a couple people who hadnt received their overlays. So in the end i ended up with a free set of overlays and two dollars. As soon as im finished being moved i will try to order the playing cards since it was what i really wanted.

I just went to the Intellivision Productions store and put some things in a shopping cart (not logged in), but there's no option to estimate shipping without signing in :_(

I like those things. They should do that.

http://intellivision-productions-inc.myshopify.com/collections/all

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

I actually made out ok. Placed 3 orders Ordered 2 overlays and 1 playing card set. The screwed up and sent me 3 overlay sets and no playing cards. They said keep the overlays and they would sThey ended up refunding me for the playing cards. So i sold 2 sets of overlays to help out a couple people who hadnt received their overlays. So in the end i ended up with a free set of overlays and two dollars. As soon as im finished being moved i will try to order the playing cards since it was what i really wanted.

Man, you are a great Pimp! :)

Yay! My order of two sets, placed Dec. 1, arrived today! So... does anyone with the 'yellow sheet' want to trade a set with the 'blue sheet'? I know, most of you will roll your eyes. :P Somewhen back on this thread someone posted a picture of a sheet that had a revision date on it of Jan. 15? Does this mean there could be three different variations in those lists? At the least, I'll need scans to document. :D

Yay! My order of two sets, placed Dec. 1, arrived today! So... does anyone with the 'yellow sheet' want to trade a set with the 'blue sheet'? I know, most of you will roll your eyes. :P Somewhen back on this thread someone posted a picture of a sheet that had a revision date on it of Jan. 15? Does this mean there could be three different variations in those lists? At the least, I'll need scans to document. :D

i can send you a green one