IGNORED

Flashback Overlays: Intellivision Productions & Psycho Stormtrooper

JasonlikesINTV

That's right - just supply us with your credit card number to cover shipping & handling, and you'll receive your overlays in 7 or 8 weeks!

This entire ordeal reminds me of that Simpsons joke that a lot of younger people probably don't understand - when Bart orders something via mail order, and then they cut away to the next scene with "4 to 6 weeks later" as the caption.

It also occasionally reminds of of "WHERE'S MY ELEPHANT?!" except more ragey.

• Like 1

I guess the most important thing w.r.t. curating for the website is: Are there any differences in the text? Somebody mentioned there was an error that has been corrected? I know, I could search the thread. But someone probably will respond more quickly than I can successfully search. :P

did you want me to ship this to you. Pm me with shipping info. I dont collect pieces of paper unless they are credit card sized and they have keypad functions on them. :)

Argh! My overlay list paper is blue instead of the rarer yellow, and mine got damaged in the mail (folds and creases). Shafted! I'll demand a new undamaged piece of paper to be shipped in a box with packing peanuts.

Just kidding, everything is fine. :P

Heheh... 20 years in a heavy binder will flatten those creases right out.

the sheet tgat comes with the overlays. I have a thick bright gree one and a normal paper non thick blue one. i ripped a green and the blue one bad. Still have a bright green one. Maybe the yellow and green are the same. I dunno

OK. Just asking because the set that you mailed me (obviously) didn't come with a sheet.

hey season two, Erics missing overlay paper list....... :) The saga continues..

:P dick.

Seriously though, while it's nothing "essential", I thought the sheet as a nice add-in. It has a nice history on the top. Someone should scan, or better yet OCR this, and share it with those who don't have it. It'd be nice if Keith could share a PDF of it.

• Like 1