IGNORED

ps2 or xbox for DVD

DeV0

wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  flflflflflflflflflflfllflflflfllflflflflflfl ssssssssssssssssssssssssss wwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  flflflflflflflflflflfllflflflfllflflflflflfl ssssssssssssssssssssssssss

That is all so true!! but with 5.1 who could tell that, that POS, is making that noise hehe!

:D

I got my PS2 for both playing games and playing DVDs. I used to have to boot my computer to play DVDs but the PS2 does that now and less time for waiting to boot. If only it played Tron properly (it does play fine up to a certain point and then I see all these green bubbles all over the screen).

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't trash the GC for not being able to play DVD's but playing them on my XBOX is pretty convienent. Also I wouldn't brag about a GC not being able to play DVD's like it is somehow more of a game machine because of it. I would however brag about and trash the games on said systems. Games are what matters.