IGNORED

Need Intellivision II Power Adapter

Fortunately I also own a 5200 and the power supply works great for the INTV II. Thank you so much for the info!!! So I'm using a 5200 adapter and the video cable from my 7800 (which is actually just generic RCA cables). Nothing like running a Mattel system with Atari hookups. :D

Have you tried any Coleco games on your INTV II? I read on an INTV site that Coleco games don't work on this unit, which is a bummer because I love Donkey Kong.

Yep, it's a bummer, I only have Intv II systems right now so I can't play DK or Mouse Trap on them. But this keeps me on the lookout for a cheap original Intv or Intv III, and I always enjoy a good hunt :D

Here's some of the sad story :( :

http://www.digitpress.com/eastereggs/intvmaster2.htm

My current favorite games on the Intv are Beauty and the Beast and Burgertime :thumbsup:

At least I know not to bother getting Coleco games unless I can track down an INTV or INTV III. Am moving to California in a few weeks, so hopefully I will have more luck finding things there. Bigger city and more thrift stores at least.

I only have 6 games so far, but BurgerTime is definitely my favorite. It's a billion times better than the Atari version. I love that game and I was so disappointed with the Atari version when I got it.

I also have Frogger for INTV and I actually like the Atari versions (I have both 2600 and 5200) better. And I would say that the Atari and INTV versions of The Empire Strikes Back are about equal.

Thanks again for the info!