IGNORED

Ms. Pac Man (GOTY 2015) for the Intellivision now available

intvdave

David,

I have enjoyed so much of your work! I thank you for all you have done for the world of intellivision!

From the first 4 carts through the 2 ladies fighting for GOTY.

The great CD, the CC3 collection, the controller interfaces.. It goes on and on.

I am certainly hoping to see SP Baseball! MLB defined the intellivision, I believe it was the first game ever made for the system.

But as said earlier, you must do what is right for you! No one here knows what is best for you. We just hope Intellivision remains a part of your future endeavors.

Speaking of buying roms. Can I buy all roms in 1 transaction? I have been meaning to ask this question for a while. So I figure I should ask NOW!

Best wishes in whatever you do!

Gene

• Like 4

Wow, tough crowd. No wonder Intvdave is contemplating leaving the scene altogether.

Based on your previous comment.

LOL, this comment:

"You complain enough about me and now you want more? Are you bi-polar,Ocd,s&m all wrapped into one???? "

How do you get HATE from that comment? Tough crowd indeed!

My previous comment was supposed to be some kind of joke. I guess I have a strange sense of humor, or you have none. Take your pic!

Anyway. back on topic. Ms Pac Man was a great release.

I wonder if that "troll" was towards me, because I said that its just a Pac-Man and that I think its a bit too early to call a game "GotY" in January with so many other titles in the line. If yes: Are you serious? Its maybe a bit disrespectful to all the other games this year to make a January relase the GotY IN JANUARY, and exactly that was my point of criticism towards Dave back then :lol: I did not followed all the threads, but I could not remember Dave beeing trolled for his work the last few years.

I really respect Daves work so far. Especially his newer releases are very good. But I think if he lost his passion or his fun he should do whatever he wants. He brought so many titles to the community and it seems a bit selfish to pop up and say "no, go on" ect. when he says, that he wont do more titles of the Super Pro Series.

That said: Thank you David. If you ever want to make a game, you are very welcome, but if you stay to your descision its completely okay too. You have done enough and do not owe us anything. I just hope that if you make another game you do not get offended just because someone wont say "oh my god, Game of the Year" before he played all the other releases that year ;)

• Like 1