IGNORED

On the most consoles?

Pitfall! Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Colecovision, Intellivision and Atari XE Game System. Then there is the original hidden Pitfall! game in Pitfall: The Myan Adventure. That was on the SNES, Genesis, Jaguar and Sega CD. Then there is Pitfall! on that Activision 2600 compilation, on the PS2.

That makes 10!

The Pac Man or Ms. Pac Man still might win out though. :D All those Namco greatest hits on modern systems.

I forgot about the GBA version of Pitfall: The Myan Adventure. I wonder if that has the hidden Pitfall! game as well? Did the PS1 also get that Activision Action Pack as well, or was that only on the PC? So I guess we are possibly up to 13 or 14.

how about doom just off the top of my head i can think of gameboy advance,nintendo 64,super nes,sega 32x, playstation one,sega saturn, atari jagaur, 3D0,personal computer and macs but those last two aren't really consoles. i think it was on dreamcast too but i'm not sure anyway that's the game i've seen the most i have it on computer,ps one,jagaur,32x and super alone myself

i've thought about this type of question a bit and i would second the frogger vote. i wanted to put together a frogger thru the ages display at one of our trademeets but then i thought, ehh would be kinda boring.

on a slightly different topic guess which video game character has the most titles to his name...mario, pac man, sonic?

NO!

its john madden...ewww

this goes back to an old gripe of mine...you spend the whole afternoon hitting the thrifts looking for games. any game, NES, gen, 2600 anything to add to your collection you hit every thrift in your area and the shelves are bare, the only game you'll see is that lone copy of madden 94 with the $5 tag on it, staring out at you from under the glass case like its some treasure or something. walking out empty handed you pass the rent-a-center and theres a lifesize madden ad on the window, down the block you pass ACE hardware and there he is in cardboard cut out form....like he's mocking my every step.

i call it the "curse of madden"

ok, he's not a character per se, you cant play him as far as i know, but he's the name behind the best selling game series of all time and thats no small feat. have you ever been in a game store when they're about to release a new madden game, its scary.

i'm gonna take back my frogger response and throw another one into the ring..SONIC THE HEDGEHOG. thats right, sonic has played on the SMS, the GEN, the sega CD, the 32x, the game gear, the pico, the game.com, the dreamcast, the R-zone, the gamecube, the saturn, the neo geo pocket, every type of PC and now he's free to show up on any console out there.