IGNORED

On the most consoles?

i'm gonna take back my frogger response and throw another one into the ring..SONIC THE HEDGEHOG. thats right, sonic has played on the SMS, the GEN, the sega CD, the 32x, the game gear, the pico, the game.com, the dreamcast, the R-zone, the gamecube, the saturn, the neo geo pocket, every type of PC and now he's free to show up on any console out there.

Don't forget the Game Boy Advance. He's got two titles to his name (in the U.S. at least) on that system.

ok, [Madden is] not a character per se, you cant play him as far as i know, but he's the name behind the best selling game series of all time and thats no small feat.

Hehehheh. They really need to make him a playable character. I don't care if they make him super-powered or gave him the skills a fat middle aged guy whould display; it would be frickin' funny.

I'm not so sure the question was what character has appeared on the most systems. It was what one game.

You have to ask yourself ...What one game has been ported to the most systems?

I'll stick with frogger. Unless we're only talking modern consoles.

In that case... Maybe Mortal Kombat??

i still say doom has been on the most systems. also mario is easily the guy in the most games every damn nes game that came out at the start of that system had his face in it

http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/nes.shtml

That's a great web-site showing all the references to Mario and Mario related characters on the NES.

how about doom just off the top of my head i can think of gameboy advance,nintendo 64,super nes,sega 32x, playstation one,sega saturn, atari jagaur, 3D0,personal computer and macs but those last two aren't really consoles. i think it was on dreamcast too but i'm not sure anyway that's the game i've seen the most i have it on computer,ps one,jagaur,32x and super alone myself

DOOM has been out for these consoles:

Jaguar

SNES

3DO

GBA

PS1

N64

32X

Saturn

post-2990-1050272146_thumb.jpg