IGNORED

Whats difference between commodore 64, amiga, tandy

Using screenshots from different systems was used a lot back in the day. Usual the system with the best looking graphics was on top or had the most screenshots.

I own a Amiga game that is also compatible with the pc. Think it came with 2 disks. But the box clearly says for dos and amiga.

• Like 1

Using screenshots from different systems was used a lot back in the day. Usual the system with the best looking graphics was on top or had the most screenshots.

I own a Amiga game that is also compatible with the pc. Think it came with 2 disks. But the box clearly says for dos and amiga.

So are you saying I'm wrong? What game are you referring to that you own.

No, you're not wrong. I just wanted to say that there are different kinds of packagings. One that uses different screenshots of different systems that the game is available and that is compatible with just one system.

And combo boxes that have screenshots for different systems and contain the software for those systems, like my box for bionic commando that is compatible with amiga and dos.

post-5654-0-15780800-1427142297_thumb.jpg