IGNORED

Wanted: Jaguar Carts

joeybastard

I just recently won a Jaguar in a contest here on AA but I've only got one game for it (White Men Can't Jump). Does anybody have any Jag carts they want to sell cheap? I'm looking for the composite AV cable too.

I don't have much I'm willing to trade so I'll pay cash if the price is right. By the way, the right price is: cheap :)

i'll trade yeah cybermorph for your white men can't jump

No thanks, I'm trying to build a Jag collection so I don't want to trade away the only cart I have. Would you want to sell Cybermorph? Is it the 1 meg or 2 meg version? PM me if you want to sell it.

I can get five boxed commons for $10 (CDN) each at a local game store.

The titles are:

"Club Drive" (so you can suffer along with the rest of us)

"Tempest 2K"

"WMCJ"

"Bubsy"

"Kasumi Ninja"

"Checkered Flag"

"Troy Aikman Football"

"Iron Soldier"

I already have all of these, but will pick them up for an interested collector. Any takers?

I too, have only White Men Can't Jump as the only Jag game I have so far... :x :x It is a piece of shite!

I have no luck finding Jag games for sale or trade. I guess I need to get a huge shitload of cash and then hunt on EBay for some more Jag games someday.

I too, have only White Men Can't Jump as the only Jag game I have so far... :x  :x  It is a piece of shite!

I have no luck finding Jag games for sale or trade. I guess I need to get a huge shitload of cash and then hunt on EBay for some more Jag games someday.

Most Jaguar games are pretty cheap on Ebay. About a year ago I won an auction that had 9 games for $30.00. All you have to do is be patient and look for an auction that sells a lot of commons. I highly recommend Tempest 2000 :cool:

I too, have only White Men Can't Jump as the only Jag game I have so far... :x  :x  It is a piece of shite!

You don't need a lot of cash to get Jaguar games. A lot of the good quality games can be had for under $10 on e-bay. :)