IGNORED

My web page auction, need comments

FND

I am getting ready to start a web page auction but need some help from some users to let me know how the layout is being displayed on your computer and weather or not it is to slow loading up? Also if you notice anything I would need to add or remove to make it easier/clearer for the user please don't hesitate to comment

You can check it out here http://www.fndcollectables.com and click on the Auction page under sections

You can post your comments here or E-mail me the comments through the

E-mail link on my web page.

Thanks in advance

FND

Not bad!  It loaded quick enough for me....The only thing I dont like is that there is too much on the page.  Kinda like trying to watch CNN....information overload!  I'll check it out again in a few and maybe put some bids in on some of your commons.

Thanks for your thoughts, I was trying to make sure it was clear but I also thought it was getting cluttered myself. I will try and loose some of the excess info.

Again thanks for looking

FND

I like the look, and don't mind the frames. Comes through fine on Mozilla 1.3. When you click on the cart titles and get a JPG that's not wrapped in a page that's a little cheesy though.

You can spare yourself the trouble of making a separate page for each cart if you have access to a little programming. You could, for instance, change the link for each title to something like showcart.jsp?img=et2600.jpg, then insert the image into a showcart page in script. Of course, that requires a little progarmming as well as a hosting company that supports it.

Eric

Loaded fine for me.  I usually have problems with my dixie cup and string dial up connection.  Looks great! When does it start?

Start date is set for 4-15-03 but maybe sooner if I get all the bugs worked out.

Trying to get the cart photos to load in there own page as suggested by Eric, which was a very good suggestion by the way, if I can get it to work it will definitely look much better.

Oh as for the Karate cart, maybe next time ;)

FND