IGNORED

Bodyslam Super Pro Wrestling

mr_intv

...so 4-Tris, Minehunter, SameGame & Robots, and Stonix? I'd probably trade my CIB Body Slam for a 4-Tris :)

yup those are the ones, I came across the loose Bodyslam in Edmonton today, I already have a boxed version but thought I'd see if there are any trade partners out there. I made a great deal in getting it now I'm not sure what to do with it....trade it, sell it....giveaway;).....

I came across the loose Bodyslam in Edmonton today

Any chance it was at the place near NAIT? I forget the name, but they often have loose INTV carts for a steal. Including fairly rare ones (although I do notice that the Super Pro stuff - at least the 1986/7 releases - seems more common in Canada than the US).

Edited by freeweed

Any chance it was at the place near NAIT? I forget the name, but they often have loose INTV carts for a steal. Including fairly rare ones (although I do notice that the Super Pro stuff seems more common in Canada than the US).

yep that's the place! Nexwave, is a must visit every time I go thru Edmonton. I bought a "lot" of 4 Mario games for n64 on my local facebook buy and sell page for $10. Traded them in at Nexwave for just over $100 trade in/cash value and Picked up Bodyslam which did have a $80 tag on it. So not bad for only spending $10 in all of this. :)

$80? Damn, they're starting to price pre-Crash stuff. That sucks - I used to get damn near any INTV game for $5 or so there, regardless of rarity. That isn't all that great of a price for loose, if you ask me. Obviously for you it still worked out very well :)

they still have a bunch there ranging from $2-$10. In the past I have found cheap Dig Dugs, Commando, Pole Positions there. I've had my eye on that Bodyslam for a bit now but would not pull the trigger until today.