IGNORED

Looking for World series major league Baseball w/1 overlay

Fun is always good.... :)

I rediscovered my old intellivion around nov. of last year, Had only 4 loose games.. :( i think my bro sold all of the games I had over the years. Since then I acquired 50 boxed games and about 12 loose(some with overlays and manuals now thx to DZ piñata) 3 homebrew games with 2 more on the way ,ecs module,voice module. Not to mention a 2nd inty 2 , and a few other farkles for the system. Let me tell you it gets costly fast... Ive slowed down now just to expensive.. lol Some help is always nice.. Like i have mentioned before this AA intellivion community is one friendly and great bunch of people ... Cheers to all....

Good luck Crazy :)

Thanks man!

At one time I had around 80 games, most CIB but nothing too crazy. Had diner and bodyslam, had a nice CIB Ladybug which I didn't know is uncommon until today, man I sold that for like ten bucks, lol. I mainly just collected them because I had hit a wall with atari and couldn't really go any further and was getting bored. I rarely ever played them. Back in those days there was no 125 club or Intellivision sub forums. Not really any homebrew activity outside of 4 tris and space patrol. I just kind of lost interest and sold everything, I believe I pumped it all into Atari homebrews but I can't remember...

I like the scene now so I'm going for the 125 ;) Watch out! lol

I think I'm at 40 right now...

• Like 2

I can think of a couple exceptions to this rule... :-D

Ha! Thats awesome...

The guys at work here for awhile were sliding 2x4's under the forklift wheels while someone was using them. Basically it jogs the whole forklift around and scares the shit out of whoever is behind the wheel (you feel like you are going to tip over) Funny to watch but when it's you and carrying 10,000lbs of metal it sucks.

Thanks man!

At one time I had around 80 games, most CIB but nothing too crazy. Had diner and bodyslam, had a nice CIB Ladybug which I didn't know is uncommon until today, man I sold that for like ten bucks, lol. I mainly just collected them because I had hit a wall with atari and couldn't really go any further and was getting bored. I rarely ever played them. Back in those days there was no 125 club or Intellivision sub forums. Not really any homebrew activity outside of 4 tris and space patrol. I just kind of lost interest and sold everything, I believe I pumped it all into Atari homebrews but I can't remember...

I like the scene now so I'm going for the 125 ;) Watch out! lol

I think I'm at 40 right now...

Im sure you wished you kept them now ... but you will have the fun of building that collection again. That's for sure...

I do have about 40 loose games that are doubles.. I use those to play games.. saves the boxes.. lol

Good luck!!! and I hope to watch you get to the magic 125

Ha! Thats awesome...

The guys at work here for awhile were sliding 2x4's under the forklift wheels while someone was using them. Basically it jogs the whole forklift around and scares the shit out of whoever is behind the wheel (you feel like you are going to tip over) Funny to watch but when it's you and carrying 10,000lbs of metal it sucks.

its all fun and games until someone looses an eye. ;) or should I say wheel.