IGNORED

intellivision printer

Stevil

To be sure, nothing in my comment precludes the possibility of the post being legitimate, so I wasn't accusing anybody of fraud. I just wanted to point out that when a post looks suspect, it is up to the original poster to prove or at least strongly suggest reasons for trust, and not for the reader to automatically assume them.

That's it. Carry on.

-dZ.

One good way to the legitimacy of the item:

Write your screen name and date on a piece of paper and take a picture of the item with that paper displayed.

Some forums require it to sell stuff.

Edited by SoulBuster
  • Like 2

OMG Jason that's hella funny because ....I actually could provide that pic if I thought it would help.... But seriously I am currently in negotiations with a buyer, and I'm sure we will be able to come to an agreement very soon... I think he (the prospective buyer) even stops by this site once in a while...

When all is said and done I look forward to hearing from soporj...

• Like 1

Stevil, may I ask how you was lead to the Intellivision section of AA?

Im just curious if it was just a google search, or some other link or what?

Thanks, I hope your sale goes well.

as the good witch said .. He followed the YELLOW BRICK ROAD.... lol ;)

One question, why would the Intellivision Keyboard Component have a white (Cream) colored printer, wouldn't they have matched everything else with wood grain or brown plastic? It doesn't have the styling of and Intellivision II and the ECS it's too rounded. Just curious.

Wow, cool, so non-Intellivision looking...who woulda thunk. I wasn't questioning the item I was just questioning why the color...I guess just better off the shelf parts to keep price down.

or it might look like this ....

here are a few pics... I'm an idiot and on a dial-up account so please excuse the quality

Here a few pics ? I can see only one pict... and taken in 2014 ?? I'm sure it's possible to have other pictures and more information before a deal. It's a minimum. Could you post more pictures about your treasures ? Thanks a lot!

Wow, cool, so non-Intellivision looking...who woulda thunk. I wasn't questioning the item I was just questioning why the color...I guess just better off the shelf parts to keep price down.

From Papa Intellivsion:

The printer is a rebadged Alphacom Sprinter 40.

So it's not just off the shelf parts. It's literally another printer. Never actually designed for the Intellivision.

From Papa Intellivsion:

So it's not just off the shelf parts. It's literally another printer. Never actually designed for the Intellivision.

It was very common to rebrand printers from other companies to match the own products. Printers from Commodore were often from Olivetti.