IGNORED

Anybody have any spares for sale?

Hello

Been aggressively hunting the "125" and still need a few more. Anyone have a spare or two of any of these they would like to sell? Looking for CIB except Spiker of course, I'll take whatever I can get on that one :)

kool aid man

Jetsons

melody blaster

Scooby doo

Commando

Mountain Madness

Pole position (this commando and fathom are my current MOST wanted)

Slap Shot

Decathlon

River Raid (this is surprisingly hard for me to find, I don't get it...)

Worm Whomper

Zaxxon

Dracula

Fathom

Tropical Trouble

White Water

Blockade runner

Sewer sam

Then the super rares...I would be okay with loose ones for these since I have the repro boxes, but still prefer CIB

Spiker

Mud Buggies

Learning fun 1 and 2

Let me know if you have anything laying around you would like to turn into cash :) Don't have much for trade Intellivision related since I just started collecting them but maybe you collect something else??

Thanks!

Jetsons

melody blaster

Fathom

Spiker

Mud Buggies

Learning fun 1 and 2

These will be the tough ones. The rest should be a lot easier to find.

Nice! Thats what I like to hear man :)

I agree with you on this, it took me ridiculously long to put together a decent CIB copy.

Yeah, something just seems wrong about River Raid being hard to find. I owned it CIB awhile back, didn't know it was uncommon so I am sure I practically gave it away, lol

Wow, I don't have a shot in hell finding any of those Inty games. The closest I have is Blockade Runner, but no box.

I know some of these didn't used to be rare. I gave away a box/manual for Worm Whomper that I found at a garage sale in the free box not that long ago (but probably like 10 years, I swear it still feels like the 90's to me...) Dracula is another one. I bought that from Trading games in the early 2000's for $10 CIB...I don't remember Commando being so hard to find either...

No afraid not.

Yeah, I'm at a point where I "could" have them all except Spiker if I went with loose carts on a lot of these...but I have already went boxed up to this point so I'll just exercise a little patience and what for the CIB to pop up someday :) If my compulsive side takes over though, I'll PM you asap :)

Yeah, I'm at a point where I "could" have them all except Spiker if I went with loose carts on a lot of these...but I have already went boxed up to this point so I'll just exercise a little patience and what for the CIB to pop up someday :) If my compulsive side takes over though, I'll PM you asap :)

Cool.

Scratched 3 more off the list, here is the updated version...

kool aid man

Jetsons

melody blaster

Commando

Mountain Madness

Pole position (this commando and fathom are my current MOST wanted)

Slap Shot

Decathlon

Worm Whomper

Zaxxon

Dracula

Fathom

Tropical Trouble

White Water

Sewer sam

Then the super rares...I would be okay with loose ones for these since I have the repro boxes, but still prefer CIB

Spiker

Mud Buggies

Learning fun 1 and 2

Don't give up, stay CIB! You are doing excellent! ;-)

Hey, you found River Raid! That one is easy if you're willing to buy a beat up one. I've picked up mediocre ones for $35 CIB. Nice ones sell closer to $100. Kinda rare, relatively speaking. A few more potentially tough ones on your list are Mountain Madness and Decathlon. And, to a lesser extent, Pole Position and Slap Shot.

Someone just posted a CIB Mountain Madness from Venezuela. Box is rough. Personally, I'd hold off for a better box. A few years ago eBay was flooded with loose Mountain Madness boxes, so there are a lot out there in decent condition. I should have picked some of those up. I think they were selling for only around $20 each.

Hey, you found River Raid! That one is easy if you're willing to buy a beat up one. I've picked up mediocre ones for $35 CIB. Nice ones sell closer to $100. Kinda rare, relatively speaking. A few more potentially tough ones on your list are Mountain Madness and Decathlon. And, to a lesser extent, Pole Position and Slap Shot.

Yup! A forum member here had a spare to sell me :) I still can't believe thats not a $10 or under game, River raid of all games? Well, I got one now so thats a relief :)

Well, there is loose Spiker on eBay right now if you don't mind plunking down some serious coin.

Yeah, I saw that and was hoping the Venezuelan peddlers had found a stash of them in the confiscated mob semi trucks from years ago they are still digging through....Cmart informed me though that he is an actual Venezuelan collector...oh well :)

Really? How many Venezuelans does he have in his collection? Are they complete or does he just have parts? Are they sealed or does he prefer to play with them?

Heh heh heh! My guess is locked in glass cases... albeit with feeding tubes (he's not a COMPLETE monster). My only questions... are they naked, or does he rotate out culturally accurate 'variants' of clothing on a weekly or bi-weekly basis?

And how is rarity determined? Is it based in height, weight, geographical origins within Venezuela, or the difficulty of acquisition?

Hopefully he'll chime in and clear some of this up for us.