IGNORED

I'm giving away Jaguar games for free

I found some Jaguar games that were my brothers and decided to give them away because I have no use for them. I don't know much about the games so my loss is your gain.

These are the games:

Club drive

cybermorph

ultra vortek

kusimi ninja

aircar

zool 2

zoop

brutal sports football

battlesphere

dragon the bruce lee story

I found some Jaguar games  that were my brothers and decided to give them away because I have no use for them. I don't know much about the games so my loss is your gain.  

These are the games:

Club drive

cybermorph

ultra vortek

kusimi ninja

aircar

zool 2  

zoop

brutal sports football

battlesphere

dragon the bruce lee story

I'll take battlesphere ;)

:D

I'm assuming this is another of the great april fool's jokes? :ponder:

My question to you is, how could you not give something away for free? Doesn't the phrase "giving away" mean its free of charge? You can't really give something away for a price, because then its just selling it, not giving it away. So therefore the title "Giving away Atari Jaguar games for free" becomes redundant, and just silly. Just wanted to point out the loophole in your April Fool's Joke ;)

My day is complete......

Minty

My question to you is, how could you not give something away for free? Doesn't the phrase "giving away" mean its free of charge? You can't really give something away for a price, because then its just selling it, not giving it away. So therefore the title "Giving away Atari Jaguar games for free" becomes redundant, and just silly. Just wanted to point out the loophole in your April Fool's Joke  ;)  

My day is complete......

Minty

What if you are giving the games away for the cost of shipping? :P

I sent PM just in case...lol...also had posted looking to trade for Jag and Lynx games...I only have ruiner pinball in hand right now...it's pretty cool though! Jag looks like a decent system...have Alien v. Predator on order...heard that's a good game...lol. I have not even hit ebay on the Jag stuff yet or checked rarity...so I'm still dumb to the prices? I think I have a CD unit on the way though, so I'll be going good soon!

Would still like to pick up some games though. :roll:

Mock :D