IGNORED

Combat II Cartridges

ziggystar

You guys are all crazy! :) Ok, email me with your cart requests.

How many you want and were to ship them. If I get 10 or more orders, I'll make some for you. I don't have a lot of the standard atari age 5200 boards left and it's not cost effective to only order a few.

support@meanhamstersoftware.com

$30 each.

+$3.50 shipping

will also trade for Atari 2600 Cartridge organizers or other items I don't have. Will email you my have list on request.

Ok guys, I got my orders for 9 so far. 3 Have paid. I must also stress, I won't be making these again for a while and the will never be gold foil labels after this!

:)

John, what page has the owner's registration list? (Your URL isn't in your post signature.) I bought one of the last Combat II before AA ran out, although Albert waited to send it until he applied your brand new label. :D

Ok guys, I got my orders for 9 so far. 3 Have paid. I must also stress, I won't be making these again for a while and the will never be gold foil labels after this!

:)

John, what page has the owner's registration list? (Your URL isn't in your post signature.) I bought one of the last Combat II before AA ran out, although Albert waited to send it until he applied your brand new label. :D

When you click his www button and his main page comes up, you can register by clicking on the Click Here to be Added to the List button.