IGNORED

Boulder Dash(R) For Intellivision - Released March 18, 2015

36 minutes ago, First Spear said:

Is this available anywhere as a PDF or web page? The formatting was munged in the forum.

It is old news. First Star Software was purchased by BBG Entertainment a few years ago. ALL of my current licensing for Intellivision Boulder Dash comes from BBG. I still have the rights to 23 'complete in box' copies that I purchased licenses for from BBG Entertainment after they bought First Star. Our original agreement with First Star Software expired in August 2016. 

3 hours ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

It is old news. First Star Software was purchased by BBG Entertainment a few years ago. ALL of my current licensing for Intellivision Boulder Dash comes from BBG. I still have the rights to 23 'complete in box' copies that I purchased licenses for from BBG Entertainment after they bought First Star. Our original agreement with First Star Software expired in August 2016. 

It is old news, but still worthwhile as a relevant piece of history, worth a mention. The only release I could find online was the forum post and something picked up at https://www.intellivisionworld.com/English/News/News_Detailf338.html?iwNws=250

8 hours ago, First Spear said:

It is old news, but still worthwhile as a relevant piece of history, worth a mention. The only release I could find online was the forum post and something picked up at https://www.intellivisionworld.com/English/News/News_Detailf338.html?iwNws=250

First Star didn't have a great website at the time we announced the release of the product. I believe that the press release was posted there and pretty much nowhere else. I just copied the information here. If you can't see it, I can re-paste it. However, that was pretty much everything that was posted about the game.