IGNORED

Lynx on the "large screen"

karri

Ace!

What a really cool event! Glad you guys had fun and enjoyed yourselves. Thanks for uploading the photo's.

I've got a bloody big projector up in the attic which will do a cinema size screen (which is where I got it from). I used to use it for visuals when I was gigging if the venue was suitable but the last time I used it we had Mario Kart going on the whole of the back of my house! Methinks I'm going to have to dig it out again rather soon and get the Lynx hooked up to it! I'll get some pic's uploaded when I do.

I'd love to do a meet up with fellow Lynx enthusiasts for a big Comlynx party!

This is a very brief clip of us lot doing Mario Kart on the back of my house, I will get the Lynx on there soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCpaPOYjzrs

I think I'm going to tape several white sheets together and attach them to the gutter for better effect. It did look a-lot better when it got darker, it was still quiet light when my mate took that vid.

• Like 1

I say we should have a get together next year and invite all AA members that can come to The Netherlands. Maybe we can even find some sponsors to have gadgetUK, Karri, der luchs and 108stars and others over.

Would be great. I am glad I finally met you at eJagfest, and Lynxman and derLuchs... but lots of guys I don't know personally yet. It's always great fun to meet likeminded people. :)

Eye of the Beholder can have 4 players in a party. Wonder if it can be adapted for 4 comlynxed gameplay? The leader moves but all 4 players deal with battles.

I doubt it. For one, the battles are realtime based and controlled with a cursor. Everyone has a little "cooldown phase" after attack before he can act again. If 4 players controlled it, each one would likely just stay on his character icons and press the button to attack. And then wait seconds for the cooldown.

Secondly, and that is more of a technical thing than gameplay... the cursor is pretty slow and sometimes seems to jump a few pixels even instead of moving smoothly. Which I believe is simply because of slowdown. If it already slows down handling the game and one cursor, I imagine the Lynx would explode with 4 players acting at once.^^

Championship Rally is a very good candidate for 4 player ComLynx. I have at least 2 carts. Maybe more.

post-2099-0-61032100-1435754253_thumb.jpeg

The only problem is that this is a driving game so there can be no beer served on such an event. Am I not right?

Also blowing up the playfield may be hard as every player has a different view.