IGNORED

Cybermorph spot the difference

LinkoVitch

Figured I'd add my $.02 to this mile-long thread :-)

I have the original released version (J9000 700700) which came with my Jag the day it was released.

I also have a boxed version (J9000E 700700-2).

Both of these are black cases.

The only other carts I have that are black are Raiden, Dino Dudes, T.McFur and Aircars. This makes sense to me because I purchased the 1st three when I picked the system up.

Why Aircars is black is beyond me!

The list is not complete without one more variation:

Let's try that again!

How is that a variation? BSG is a different game to BS :P

Stone

I guess you don't know about the different BS/BSG Labels?

I wasn't counting the code hints in the serial numbers...my point was that having a clear case isn't a variation of BS, because BSG is considered a seperate game.

Stone

People here are counting Cybermorphs with one digit changed in the Serial Number, or one shade lighter plastic, so the different serial numbers in BS/G count as well.

counting the part/model no's really.. serial should be diff for each unit.

There's no serial numbers in the majority of Jag Carts. I only know of a very small number of them with one, and on those it's not printed where it could be read.

We were talking about the number on the sticker being different.

There's no serial numbers in the majority of Jag Carts. I only know of a very small number of them with one, and on those it's not printed where it could be read.  

But it is still a part/model number not serial number that was being counted as different. You said serial number. And there is a difference between 700-700-2 and 700-700-3 carts. I would hazzard a guess that maybee the original 700-700 carts are of the 4 chip design.

So the model number is different, and they are diff carts.

But it is still a part/model number not serial number that was being counted as different. You said serial number. And there is a difference between 700-700-2 and 700-700-3 carts. I would hazzard a guess that maybee the original 700-700 carts are of the 4 chip design.

So the model number is different, and they are diff carts.

I think given the context of the discussion, that people would know what number we were talking about.

I must have the 4mb version of Cybermorph. Skylar says the usual "Avoid the ground", "Where did you learn to fly?" But usually she breaks out into "Nothing compares 2U..." I'm telling you guys, the woman is hot for me. :lust:

:D