IGNORED

BC's Quest for Tires for Intellivision ?

There's a game I could care less about - on any system. :lol:

Realizing beggars can't be choosers, if true, anyone else feel it an odd choice? Or would I be in the minority here?

I kept looking for an exotic deep meaning game when I played this on my Apple II. Didn't find it. Now I hate the game..

• Like 2

I kept looking for an exotic deep meaning game when I played this on my Apple II. Didn't find it. Now I hate the game..

Haha... I think the game best belongs in the purview of those that "get" or appreciate the humor. Like most anyone that's into comic strips I guess. ;)

Now put the likeness of Ringo Starr's face on the goofy caveman and you might have something there. :lol:

B.C.'S Quest was an ok game, but no better or really different in my view than Sydney Hunter. Or, not much anyway.

probably easier. I cant even pull off the triple jump to get the first jewel in sydney hunter. Maybe one day i will get back to trying to get it.

Well, maybe someone else is working on this?

Actually Crapahute is working on the box, manual and label.... for the Intellivision version. He wrote it on FB... and told me to contact Collectorvision for more information. I hope Crapahute won't be upset I show a screen of his FB post.

post-32817-0-50001400-1431291440_thumb.png

Actually Crapahute is working on the box, manual and label.... for the Intellivision version. He wrote it on FB... and told me to contact Collectorvision for more information. I hope Crapahute won't be upset I show a screen of his FB post.

We probably take care of the printing for the author, but the game is clearly not by us though