IGNORED

Defender of the Crown for Intellivision 2016

You can choose to be anal, but DOTC will be my game of the year, no matter what. And I will probably say it a million more times in the future voting threads, before it is all said and done.

But what if William decides to make this game extra crappy to let you look like a dumbass? ;)

D2K SE won't be in the race.....nor DOTC.....

It's a shame that DOTC won't be on the GOTY list and since Valter does the list you will likely have your wish to control this.

Still, as a much anticipated game that is bound to be very popular it will surely get lots of discussion.

Who knows - this action may even spawn a unofficial voting forum but we are still a long way from GOTY with many exciting release still to come. :thumbsup:

Edited by Utopia
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really looking forward to this game - adolescence memories in front of my Atari ST :)

Bochum_Boy.....my grandparents were from Wattenscheid!

We are determined to get this out ASAP but it is taking longer than we had hoped. We've been 'ready to test any day now' for a few months.

Nevertheless, we will post some amazing screen shots as soon as we are in testing.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

We promised to post a sneak peek of the 3D joust screen once the test version of the ROM was delivered.

The ROM has been delivered, but unfortunately is six months late. This means that we will not be shipping the game this year as hoped. However, the good news is that the game is very close to being in tester's hands. Most features are completed but the game is not quite finished as of now.

The 3D joust is an animated gif. Click to animate.

post-31813-0-04819600-1476710645_thumb.gif

post-31813-0-47388500-1476710660_thumb.gif

post-31813-0-74757400-1476710669_thumb.gif

Edited by Games For Your Intellivision
  • Like 19

We promised to post a sneak peek of the 3D joust screen once the test version of the ROM was delivered.

The ROM has been delivered, but unfortunately is six months late. This means that we will not be shipping the game this year as hoped. However, the good news is that the game is very close to being in tester's hands. Most features are completed but the game is not quite finished as of now.

The 3D joust is an animated gif. Click to animate.

attachicon.gifJoust_INTV_DOTC.gif

attachicon.gifJoust_Screen_1.gif

attachicon.gifJoust_Screen_2.gif

Ok. That's just pure awesome. All you actually see there is a guy on a horse galloping towards my money.

• Like 2