IGNORED

Atari 7800 Pre-Orders

Curt Vendel

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've gotten lots of emails, facebook messages, and AA PM's

Please DO NOT send these to me.

When I announce its time to ship pre-orders, a website has been set up.

You will submit your name, address, order # and copy of payment email/receipt and this will all go into a single database for me to manage shipping everyone's orders out to current addresses and such. I am not keeping emails, pms and such with information you are sending me, its too much to try and handle, I will only take updated information through the website entry page I've set up. So please do NOT send me your order info and address information until you are notified and you go to the website entry page.

Thanks.

Curt

payment email, I assumed he had all this info, kinda hard to dig up that info from years ago,not to be a jerk here just unexpected.

payment email, I assumed he had all this info, kinda hard to dig up that info from years ago,not to be a jerk here just unexpected.

See here.

post-18-0-74929200-1445912167_thumb.png

As pasted above, per Curt's reply for those who cannot locate the payment email: "I will make every effort to help everyone who pre-ordered."

The information in the opening post in June of this thread was a reiteration of what he stated earlier in April in the aforementioned linked '7800 XM Update' thread, so as not to get lost and completely buried, as had evidently become the case with the amount of emails and private messages from various sources he had received.

See here.

attachicon.gifEMAIL_HELP.PNG

As pasted above, per Curt's reply for those who cannot locate the payment email: "I will make every effort to help everyone who pre-ordered."

The information in the opening post in June of this thread was a reiteration of what he stated earlier in April in the aforementioned linked '7800 XM Update' thread, so as not to get lost and completely buried, as had evidently become the case with the amount of emails and private messages from various sources he had received.

Thank you!, I paid with paypal, could be 5 years ago I guess, search on legacy engineering? cant recall what his paypal was.

Thank you!, I paid with paypal, could be 5 years ago I guess, search on legacy engineering? cant recall what his paypal was.

The confirmation email I received came "From":

online.sales@legacyengineer.com

The "Subject" is listed as:

Order Confirmation No: ###############

The "Products" is listed as:

7800 Expansion Module (7800XM1)

When I search my email using...

7800XM1

...it retrieves the confirmation email and all additional correspondences associated with it.

Hope that helps. :)

• 1 month later...

Has anyone gotten this device yet? I'm just curious.

I'm looking forward to getting in on the second batch if it ever comes.

Read the pinned thread at the top of the forum. Also ya think you would have people posting about it if we all got ours??

Keep your ears on.