IGNORED

RCA CED SpectraVision Video Disks

save2600

I have one called To Catch A Thief, how much are you willing to pay?

Something like this, probably not worth the price of shipping to me - but thanks! Mostly looking for stuff between the 60's-90's. With emphasis on the 70's-80's.

Close Encounters, Alien, Caddyshack, Friday The 13th, Halloween, Animal House, Star Wars (I have Empire and Return), Star Trek... stuff along those lines. John Hughes films, Dan Akroyd (I have Ghostbusters), Bill Murray, Eddie Murphy, etc.

I collected these for a while, was pretty fun and a SUPRISING amount of 80s gold was released on beta. My collection eventually got too big and I purged them. The clutter was getting to me and I made the mistake somewhere along the line to just buy ANYTHING and not just movies I liked. Im still tempted to nab them now and then when I see them though...something about them... Some of the players were just too cool with the chromed out 70s science fiction look they had, not too mention that top loading awesomeness!

I collected these for a while, was pretty fun and a SUPRISING amount of 80s gold was released on beta. My collection eventually got too big and I purged them. The clutter was getting to me and I made the mistake somewhere along the line to just buy ANYTHING and not just movies I liked. Im still tempted to nab them now and then when I see them though...something about them... Some of the players were just too cool with the chromed out 70s science fiction look they had, not too mention that top loading awesomeness!

Nice! And hear you about the clutter. Just bought Gone With The Wind (2-tapes in this over-sized collectors box) that I couldn't pass up for $.99 at the Salvation Army the other day. :rolling:

Btw: I've got two decks, but neither are top loaders. One's a Super Beta Theater and has surround speaker output built in!

• 1 month later...