IGNORED

Intellivision Flashback Overlays Set is now SOLD OUT

Rev

pal plug ins scare me. In our 110 system only the ground plug is round. Even with the 2 bladed plug ins the round ground plug can break off. Do you ever have an issue with the round plugs breaking off?

Not really. In the UK all the pins are rectangular, arranged in the shape of a triangle and very sturdy.

Wow, I never looked at that the ratings on the "wall wart" for the Flashback... It handles 220VAC? Nice.

Yup. It's amazing how nearly everything these days handles 110-220. Cheap standardized production in China for an international market has its benefits.

When I travel I find that there's basically zero need for voltage adapters these days. Just the plug thingies, and those are cheap.

This was already reported weeks ago.

Ah. Ok. I didn't see it posted. It must of been in the other overlay thread? Which I no longer check. Thanks

Yes, the sold-out status was mentioned in this post of the original supplemental overlay set topic, on June 2nd. So, they've been listed as gone for a pretty good while.

It would be interesting if we could assemble one last complete set by pooling together all the occasional extra overlays that sneaked into some sets. We could call it the Frankenstein Edition. Compatible with all regions' input voltages.

onmode-ky

• Like 1

Take a look:

mmmhh... I have to purchase it now....

Is there an edition with all the 60 pairs of overlays?

Yes, I confess, I overlooked this product

Intymike, no sooner said than done: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221818912892?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&autorefresh=true

(with a good price, I think)

Now the problem is: where the #&ä¤ can I find the extra overlays set?!?!